Her decision is wrong

Abhi locks his room. He couldn't believe Pragya have a soft corner for him.

"This shouldn't be the way. She is my best friend's sister. I can't disappoint Purab in any way." He says to himself.

He drinks a glass of water and closed his eyes to think of a way to approach this situation.

"The best way to deal this is stepping down from the Principal position. Through that, I won't be able to meet her anymore." He thinks.

As for Pragya, upon reaching home, she saw Sarla ma and Purab awaiting for her.

Purab "Is it true of what Ma had said?"

Pragya nods her head as yes. Purab "okay have your dinner and we will talk more about this later."

Sarla ma "What are you saying Purab? Here I am unable to digest the fact she is in love and you are asking her to have dinner."

Purab "Ma....she fell in love already. We can't do anything much apart from supporting her and making sure she doesn't love a wrong person."

Pragya "He is a nice person Purab......"
Purab "First go and have your dinner."

Pragya walked to her room to freshen up.

Sarla ma "I can't believe she is loving someone."

Purab "Ma....you know even I love someone."

Sarla ma "That is different Purab. I know why you love Bulbul. But Pragya, how can she love when she knew we had fixed her marriage with Suresh? He is also her colleague. Besides that he is running a business and is more responsible."

Purab "Ma, I have told you before, we have to support her wish rather than our wish."

Sarla ma wasn't able to accept this and went inside the room.

Purab knocks Pragya room's door. She opens it a while later.

Pragya "Sorry Purab, I should have told you earlier."

Purab "That's ok. Come let's have dinner."

Pragya "You haven't had dinner?"

Purab "When did I ate alone?" He asks making her look emotional.

Pragya goes with him and as usual he serves her.

Pragya had tears in her eyes. She feels emotional thinking of how good he is as her brother.

Purab "Don't be like a senti! Eat first." Both had their dinner with absolute silence.

After dinner,

Purab "Now tell me how did this happen?"

Pragya "Love?" Purab "What else? Tell how it happened Pragya."

Pragya "Purab, I don't know whether is it love or attraction. I actually want to delay this idea of marriage for now. And I had no choice other than saying I have a boyfriend now."

Purab "Does that means you are not in love?" He asks in surprise.

Pragya "Not really, I am impressed at very instance being with him. I can't control my admiration for him. I feel protected in his presence."

Purab "Ma, said you came with your boyfriend. And even hugged him in front of her but you are saying as if you are just realizing a feeling like love now."

Pragya chuckles and says "Even he is confused with my action."

Purab "Tell me clearly Pragya so that I can help you."

Pragya tells what she did and everything happened with Abhi.

Purab was shocked to know she loves Abhi. He gave a expressionless face.

Pragya "Purab, what do you think now?"

Purab "Do you feel he deserves you?"

Pragya looked at him unable to comprehend why Purab is asking like this.

Purab "Why am I asking this way because, for the first few days you were telling he is irritating you and is the most annoying person but now you have a soft corner for him....."

Pragya "I find it strange too Purab. I have thought about my feelings for him. He seems to be a nice person. Small small things he did might made me feel irritated but overall as a person he is good. In fact, I feel he is a very understanding person."

Purab wondered how everything fell in place that made his sister get impressed of Abhi.

He agrees Abhi is a nice guy and is understanding too.

But he is not a person responsible enough to live with.

Purab knows how irresponsible Abhi is. 

He doesn't want to hurt his sister's feelings now by saying no to her love. At the same time, he doesn't want to say yes to Abhi as her sister's love.

Purab "Okay, you just try to know more about him. Do remember you are at college to work. Don't try to do anything funny and disgrace yourself."

Pragya "I am your sister Purab and I am mature enough to behave myself."

Purab "For now, don't talk to Ma about this. I will talk to Suresh and his family about cancelling the alliance."

Pragya exclaims "Thank you so much Purab!"

Purab smiles at her sister's excitement. He feels her decision is wrong in deciding to love Abhi.

Abhi had decided to step down from the position of Principal, Pragya already thought of a back up plan if Abhi plans to do this way.

What's her back up plan?

Thank you for all votes, reads, comments and adding to reading lists! 🙏🙏😊😊