Destiny's Decision

Pragya's POV:

How is it possible not to have any memories of such a memorable and most important moments in my life!

Why am I so unlucky not to be not able to remember anything?

Even if I forgot, why nobody reminded me of anything?

Thank god that finally Purab felt like telling about what had happened in my life, if not how would I have known about him and his sacrifices for me?

He was a college dropout because of me. He was not in good terms with his family for me! Above all this, he even wanted to marry me knowing my intentions to marry him now!

How could he be so sacrificial? Did I made this change in him? Or was he like that before?

Whatever it is, for this kind of a man, I have to make myself deserving to love him. Yes! I have to show him what are the changes he made in me.

Forgetting him is the most foolish thing that I have ever thought of!

It is very clear now that he needs by his side to share all kinds of sorrows and happiness.

At least I have a brother who is there to guide me. But for him?

There is nobody for him to guide him.

As far as I know, he is not that close with his family.

Dadi is an exception in it but I don't think he opens up to her too.

You have to do something Pragya to make him feel you are something in his life!

Yes I got to do this and make him mine at any cost.

Forget about teaching his dad a lesson! If he is at fault, then time and destiny will definitely teach him a lesson.

Now the most important thing is to talk to him and make him back on track. Make him back on the track of love!

End of Pragya's POV.

She have decided to make him love her just like how he did it before.

She wipes her tears and opens the door to see Sarla ma sleeping in a sitting position.

Pragya gently "Ma...." Sarla ma opened her eyes and looked worried for her.

Pragya "Come, sleep in your room." She said and made her way to the room.

Sarla ma "Pragya....don't confuse yourself. We are always there for you even if others leave you."

Pragya "Yes Ma.... And I know he is not leaving me too."

Sarla ma in a frail tone says, "Pragya....please forget whatever Purab had said. You are not going back to him. He always makes you feel stressed or depressed."

Pragya "The same is with me Ma. I have been also making him feel this way unknowingly."

Sarla ma "No Pragya! You are not going to love him again!"

Pragya "It's not again Ma. It's for forever. I will love him forever."

Pragya asks her to sleep not feeling worried about her as Purab is with her to make sure nothing goes wrong this time.

Sarla ma looks unconvinced and knew her words will not be heard by a stubborn Pragya now.

Pragya comes back to her room and decides to see him the next day in the morning.