She is right!

Pragya in her room is talking to the prospective groom:

Pragya "I am not prepared for all this Mr Suresh. If I tell this to my Ma and brother, they won't understand. I just joined a job and I have my own aspirations and dreams to be achieved."

Suresh "I can understand. By the way, I am also not interested in marriage now. My business is now only expanding. At this juncture, if I get married, I have to spend more time with family rather than in my business trips."

Pragya smiled as he was also not willing to get married.

Suresh "But I can't tell this as a reason to my folks. They won't listen to me."

Pragya "That means both of us are sailing in the same boat."

Both were thinking of an idea to get out of this alliance.

Pragya "I got an idea!"

Suresh asks what was that. She tells her idea.

Suresh "Will he agree?" Pragya "I am not sure, I can try to make him agree. It's a huge help to me. As far as I had interacted with him, he seems to be a person who helps me."

Suresh "I believe your plan will work as your philosophical mind works better than my business mind."

Pragya smiled proudly. She asked him to say to their folks that they need sometime to decide about their marriage.

Like how she decided, both told their respective families they need time to decide. Both families were happy as they didn't say no.

The next day, Pragya decides to execute her idea.

She texts Abhi as "I need help! Please come to my home!"

Abhi seeing the text, worried what was wrong. He didn't think twice. He went to her home getting her address as fast as he could.

Abhi reached her home. To his surprise, she was already there in the entrance.

Abhi "What's wrong Pragya?" Pragya "I'm sorry for what I am going to do now. Please co-operate with me as I have no choice."

Abhi "I don't understand. Tell what's the problem first."

Pragya "Come in! Please remain silent for whatever I tell."

Abhi "Okay but...." He hesitates as he felt guilty to see Purab.

Pragya held his hand and pulled him in.

Abhi was looking clueless. Pragya "Ma!!! Please come here!"

Sarla ma came out and was shocked to see Pragya holding a man's hand.

Pragya "Ma....I love him. And I can't agree to the marriage with Mr Suresh." She says making Abhi looked at her in shock.

Abhi "No...." Pragya hugged him immediately and whispered in his ears as "Please....I will tell you everything later. Now please be silent"

Abhi was taken aback by her hug. She was hugging him firmly until Sarla ma had to intervene and dragged her out from the hug.

Sarla ma "Aren't you ashamed to behave like this Pragya? What will happen if Purab knows this?" She scolds Pragya.

Pragya "I don't know all that. I LOVE HIM!"

Sarla ma raised her hand to slap Pragya when Abhi held her hand.

Pragya looks on as she didn't expect this to happen.

Abhi "You shouldn't slap her for this. Talk and make her understand that she is wrong."