Decides to avoid her

At a park,

Abhi walked towards where she was sitting.

Pragya smiled and said "Glad that you came....."

Abhi "Where did you went missing last night. Thank god you replied me today morning. I was sleepless last night thinking of where you had went and hoping nothing bad happened to you."

Seeing him asking her worriedly makes her smile in response.

He seems to be genuinely worried for her. This makes her feel he is a very caring person.

Pragya "I wanted to be alone for sometime."

Abhi "Why can't you inform at least your brother and go where you want to! Why did you lied that I gave you some work to come over to office. Don't you think it will reflect badly on me as well?"

Pragya "I'm sorry, I didn't really want to make you have a bad impression. I am sorry again for making you worried as well."

Abhi "Pragya.....I know you are worried about us. I understand your plight."

Pragya "No....I am not worried about that night anymore. I realize I should accept it and appreciate what had happened between us. It was the most beautiful thing that had happened. I now feel contented to have that night."

Abhi looks shocked hearing it. He smiles hesitantly while Pragya smiled widely.

Pragya sits closer to him. Abhi looks at her strangely now.

Pragya "I know I shouldn't be asking this.....but I can't resist myself. What did u like about me from that night?"

Abhi "Err....everything...." Pragya blushes beautifully and asks "So you like everything you have seen?"

Abhi feels embarrassing to reply.
He nods his head in response.

Pragya "Please tell me further. If anything that you don't like is with me then I have to change!"

Abhi "What?? How will you change?" He shrieked unable to understand what she means.

Pragya "As in something big or small....you know I can work out more to be in shape. There is time for me to make it suit your taste na....I want it to suit your taste after marriage."

Abhi gasp in shock and was unable to respond. Her words are making him extremely embarrassed.

Pragya "Tell na...." Abhi "Stop it Pragya! You shouldn't be talking this way."

Pragya "Why shouldn't I? You said you are ready to accept me then I must know how to make myself ready to be accepted by you right?"

Abhi shook his head in response.

Pragya "Please....tell me what u like and dislike about me physically. I really want to match up to your liking."

Abhi "Pragya....." He said in a low tone.

"No Abhi! You shouldn't admit the truth now." His mind voice warned him.

Abhi clearing his throat said "I have some work regarding the shipment of stocks. Like I said just now I liked everything about you and we can talk about this later Pragya." He said firmly and left from there.

Pragya gasped at his reaction. Here she was being talking as pleasantly she could but he was reacting as if he wasn't interested in it.

She felt suspicious of his reactions. It could be that he was lying which makes him behaves this way.

Abhi decides to avoid her for sometime to avoid this kind of embarrassing moments. 

At the same time at Abhi's house, Abhi's mother said "No way! He can't marry Pragya at anytime. I won't allow that to happen."

Dadi "Why won't you allow it to happen? It's his wish to marry her."

Abhi's mother "I won't allow it to happen. It will only strangle many relations....."

Dadi denies her words with her look while Abhi's mother thinks of what she can do to make Abhi never get married to Pragya.

Sneek peek to next part:
Pragya breathes heavily as he comes closer to her. Abhi tries to untie the dori of her blouse while she gets lost in his passionate touch.

Thank you everyone for the reads, comments, votes and adding this to reading lists!