But I am firm in my decision!

A few days after Pragya went to meet Abhi at his house, she came up with an idea to make him come after her.

Abhi arranges his bed and senses his phone vibrating.

Abhi picked up the call.

Abhi "Aunty?" He didn't expect her call after so many years. He knows she dislikes him!

Sarla ma "Abhi....Are you free to come over here?" She asked in a worried tone.

Abhi "Is anything wrong Aunty? Where is Purab? Pass me the phone to him."

Sarla ma "He went to Delhi. If he was here, it would have been easy in handling her."

Abhi "Handling her? You mean Pragya?" He asked wondering what happened now.

Sarla ma "From the time he left, she is in the room. She locked herself. At first, I thought she was doing this in anger. Now I feel she is stubborn on something. I hear her weeping continuously Abhi. I am very worried now. I even thought of breaking the door with the help of neighbours but....."

Abhi "I will be there soon Aunty. Please don't worry and make yourself weak." He said and ended the call.

"What is she thinking of herself?? Don't she know Aunty will be worried if she does like this!!" He thought by quickly getting ready and left the house not even informing his folks.

Upon reaching the house, he saw Sarla ma. He could see how worried she was.

Abhi "Let me talk to her...." Sarla ma "No Abhi....just break open the door. She is not responding at all!"

Abhi "Aunty....I tried calling her mobile phone....She ended my call after listening to my voice....."

Sarla ma "I seriously don't know what is she thinking Abhi.....She is making me worried at all times...."

Abhi "Aunty, give me a while, I will talk to her and please don't scold her for now."

Sarla ma "I don't scold her Abhi!"

Abhi "At least don't indirectly hurt her....." Sarla ma went silent as that is what she was doing all the while.

Abhi then came in front of the door.
Abhi knocked the door and asked "Are you playing hide and seek Pragya??"

There was no response. And Abhi continued asking "So you are going to stay inside your room forever?"

Still there was no response. Abhi "Don't you think this is foolish? Here Aunty is worried for you and you are inside the room for more than a day!!"

Abhi heard her bangle sounds close to the door.

"It means she is right behind the door listening to me." He thought.

Abhi "Open the door Pragya! Is this why you advise me to share my worries with you and now you are locking yourself inside the room??"

Pragya remains silent and opens the door. Abhi shrieked "What is this? What have you done to yourself??" He was alarmed to see her appearance while Pragya was smiling thinking of her idea working out.

Abhi "Why did you apply kumkum on your forehead?"

He saw her smiling and having tears at the same time. And her appearance of having kumkum on her forehead like a married woman was making him confused.