A decision to be closer to him

After a few days,

Location: At a park

Purab "After so much of convincing, I made him agree to come over here. You don't talk anything about love again!"

Pragya smiles in response by looking for Abhi's arrival.

Purab "Please Pragya! If you talk about the same thing again and again, he will get frustrated!"

Pragya "I will handle it Purab! You don't make me frustrated now!"

Purab "At least tell me why do you want to talk to him? Give me some clue!"

Pragya denies to tell by shaking her head negatively.

Purab huffed and looked at Abhi approaching them with Bulbul.

Pragya "Looks like we are going to have a bro-sis reunion!"

She tells and chuckles how the situation had turned out to be.

Abhi smiles at Purab and makes sure he doesn't have eye contact with Pragya.

Pragya was keep on smiling at him despite his ignorance.

Abhi "Why did you call me Purab?"

Purab signalled Pragya to start.

Pragya "He asked you to come on behalf of me."

Abhi "I am talking to you Purab. Why did you ask me to come here?"

Bulbul "Excuse me! So you are not going to talk to Pragya ah?"

She asks Abhi and he never says anything.

Pragya "It's okay. This doesn't bother me Bulbul. Let me tell what I want to tell first."

Abhi looks at another direction.

Pragya sighed and said "Thanks for coming. All I want to say is I completely agree to your point of view. And I support your decision of not having a love life to success."

Abhi looks at her with astonishment. Was she really telling this? Or was he dreaming?

Purab and Bulbul gasped in shock of her words.

Pragya "But......." She says and looks at Abhi.

Pragya "But.....think about your family. They need a Bahu. They love you so much and they definitely need the happiness of you getting married."

Abhi "You have started again? I am leaving!"

Pragya "Wait! Just listen to me! I just want to say at least get married as per the choice of your parents. And I will definitely help them in finding the best choice for you. Someone who thinks like you will be the best match for you!"

Purab in alarmed tone "What are you saying Pragya?"

Pragya "This is the best for us. This is the best for him Purab....."

Abhi looking straight at her said, "I won't listen to your decision."

Pragya "You won't....It's okay but your Ma will surely listen to this. She will surely like this."

Abhi looks back at her with a stern look.

Abhi "Your decision is not mine. You know that right?"

Pragya "I don't want to take it as mine when it involves you as the main priority."

Abhi "Will you please don't bother me. I am not the same Abhi that you are looking for. As I told you previously, Now I have lots of decisions in my life to be made and prioritize the decisions that will be useful to my life."