I will decide what to do!

I thought he was helping me to feel better by making me work with him. But it wasn't the case. He was actually seeking my help.

Yes I found this truth when I eavesdrop him talking to one of the staff.

Abhi "I trust you as you are the most dedicated staff here. Pragya is working with me as I need her help in something. I hope you understand this and keep a decent distance from her. She won't love you for sure so please don't try to act funny in the name of trying to impress her." He warned him.

I was happy he warned him for me.

I was happy that he knew I won't love him.

I was unhappy that he needs help from me and is not open enough to ask me.

Whatever help it is, I will help him. After all, he helped me in several things so far.

I wouldn't say I will help him as a form of giving back to what he did.

It would be just a sheer joy and pleasure to help him or I would say to do something that will make him feel happy!

I am now sitting near my desk area and was pondering of how to make him ask me directly of what help he needs.

I haven't even thanked him for his new year gift! Yes one week had passed and I didn't get the time to thank him.

He was away the next day to Delhi regarding business matters. By the time he came back, I was busy in Purab's wedding purchases.

That made me unable to thank him directly.

I am now waiting for him to pass me while pretending to check the stock files.

"Where is he? Why is he not coming?" I wondered looking at the entrance.

Now also he was away to warehouse.
To tell the truth, I didn't expect him to be this much busy!

Just then I received his call. I smiled seeing his name and attended the call.

Abhi "Hello Pragya! I will be late to office so why don't you leave home first after you finish your work. And haan, the stock files you are seeing, I have already checked them. So no worries!"

"Don't you think you are doing everything? What's there left for me?" I asked him back as sometimes I do feel doing nothing over here when everything is done by him.

Abhi "It is not that way Pragya. I didn't want you take strain. Anyways, I do have more stocks coming in and I will need your help to check them out."

"You will need my help???" I asked loudly.

Abhi "Yes Pragya, what's there shocking in this?"

I thought for a moment. This help he is referring to, is work related. But when he said this same thing to the other staff, it doesn't sound it's related to work. It was more as if like a personal help that he needs.

Abhi "Pragya??"

"Yes I am here. I am always here to help in whichever way you want." I replied genuinely.

Abhi "Thank you!"

"Pleasure is mine. And....." I stretched my words.

Abhi "And?"

"Purab's wedding is around the corner. Last week I was busy in shopping too. I told you before. Do you remember?" I said.

Abhi in a low tone "Yes....any issues in that?"

"No issues, it is usual hectic days when it comes to shopping." I replied with a sigh.

Abhi "Oh...."

"And Purab wants me to take off for tomorrow and the day after to complete all the purchases." I added.

Abhi "Hmm...."

Why is he suddenly sounding low? What was wrong now?

I thought as his replies were mundane.

Abhi "Pragya, can I talk to you later?"

"Oh sure. And...." Before I could say something he ends the call abruptly.

Something was definitely wrong. He was being cheerful until I told him about Purab's wedding.

I tried to recall the day Abhi and I was caught in front of Purab.

Although I was feeling upset to make Purab worried, I felt even more disappointment from Abhi.

Why was that so? Or am I over thinking?

And now when I told about Purab's wedding he sounds low.

In fact, Purab who is a person always talks about people. Mostly we share about people's characters and what are things we can learn from. That is why Purab is successful in his job as a HR manager.

However, whenever I share about Abhi, he remains silent too.

He doesn't share what he feels about Abhi.

When the topic is around about Abhi, Purab turns out to be a silent listener. Apart from advising me to do what is right and wrong, he doesn't really say much about Abhi.

Why is all this happening? If I think deeply, I feel Abhi and Purab knew each other. They seem to be avoiding each other for some reason.

What is the reason? First I need to be sure of whether both know each other before.

After that, I will decide what to do!

She looks serious and decides to find about this issue.

Sneek peek to next part,
Pragya wakes up and finds herself in an unknown bed.

"How did I end up here?" She asks herself.

She looks at herself and sees her Salwar Kameez changed into a night gown.

She looks shocked when Abhi walks in.

Abhi "I'm sorry Pragya, I lost my control and we were together last night!"

Pragya looks on in shock unable to believe his words.

Thank you for reads, votes, comments and adding to reading lists. Sorry for the late update too. Held up with works and couldn't think much for this one. Now it's back but next will be late too. Sorry in advance.