He decides to meet her

At Abhi's house,

Abhi was feeling sleepless. It was two days since he met Pragya.

"Why am I feeling bothered? Why do I fantasize about her kiss?" He thinks as he wakes up from bed.

"I know she is madly in love with me....but.....I shouldn't feel that way. It's not right at all!" He feels by walking towards the balcony.

He looks at the dark blue sky. He remembers about the days with Pragya. All are mixed with a myriad of emotions.

Out of all the emotions that he shared with her, he likes her funny and jovial nature. He can't deny she is a person who makes the people around her to smile. He smiled a lot with her too.

And lastly their kiss was the moment that crossed his mind.

"It was my first kiss! Oh man! No wonder I am affected by it." He thought by grinning widely.

"No Abhi! You are not supposed to think about the kiss!" His mental voice reminded him.

"If I am affected, then it means she will be feeling even more affected....Damn it! I should have pushed her away. Why was I responding to her kiss too? It would have sent wrong signals to her! I have to see her tomorrow and talk to her." He decides to meet her

Abhi had a hard time sleeping as his mind was continuously remembering about her kiss to him.

He could only visualize her lips on his.

Time passed and it was morning. Abhi quickly freshen himself up and reached near Pragya's house.

Abhi "Abhi....make sure you are focused on what you want to talk to her. Don't lose your focus and do something else. You have to help her in coming out of this."

He mentally warned himself and went towards her house. He knocks the door and Sarla ma opened the door.

She looked furiously at him.

Abhi "Aunty....I want to meet Pragya...." He said hesitantly.

Sarla ma "Why Abhi? Why are you torturing my daughter?"

She asked making Abhi shocked.

Abhi "Aunty....it's just for a few minutes. I will talk to her and leave."

Sarla ma "Don't you understand once if I tell you? Because of you I have to lock my Pragya inside her room! Please leave from here Abhi! We have enough of your torture!"

Abhi "What happened Aunty? What happened to Pragya?" He asked with concern.

Sarla ma "Enough Abhi! You are not seeing her anymore! You don't have to act as if you are worried about Pragya!"

Abhi "Aunty, what happened now that u locked her inside the room?" 

Sarla ma "It's all because of you! I told you not to meet her before marriage! You brought her out and even....."

Abhi "Aunty, she was the one who asked me..."

Sarla ma interrupted "She is like a child! Will you do anything she asks for? Don't act Abhi! She is asking for you and you are coming up with lies to move away from her! And now she is hallucinating about you! This is getting worse. It's high time that I need to talk to your parents now!"

Abhi looks in shock. They heard Pragya's screams which made them rush to open the door.

Sarla ma "Stay outside of this room!" She said firmly and Abhi obeyed her words.