Unable to decide about her decision

"What's wrong with her? Why is she keep on calling me to this park?" He thinks as he walks towards the bench where she was sitting.

Abhi looks at her and smiles lightly.
She in response gave a stern look. 

"Now why she is looking at me like this." Abhi thought nervously.

Pragya "How are you and how was it when you were my Brother's best friend??" She asked looking straight.

Abhi hearing that was shocked to hell.

Abhi stammers "Best....friend....No...."

Pragya "Yes you are and were too!!" She tells loudly.

Abhi looked around. Thank god there is not much crowd today here. She was looking very furious.

Abhi "Who said I was his best friend?"

Pragya "Purab himself told me the truth!"

She then tells what she knows from Purab. Abhi listens to it and says "I am sorry.....I had no choice other than deciding to lie to you....."

Pragya "For that you would lie that I slept with you? I can't understand how easily you targeted me for your benefit!"

Abhi "Pragya, don't say like that. Purab will never listen to me now. And I know how much he loves Bulbul. His love started at the time when u left for London. And by the time you came back everything happened for their love to be hidden. That's why I decided to be close to you and through you, I wanted to change Purab's decision of marrying someone else."

Pragya "I don't care of whatever is your decision. Whatever you had decided had involved me and that too without consulting my decision!"

She bursts out at him while he remains silent.

Abhi "Please try to understand. I knew it's my fault but......."

Pragya looks at him furiously. She wasn't able to digest the fact that Abhi was doing all this for her brother, Purab.

Abhi "Pragya, I really want him to get his Bulbul back. They both are made for each other....."

Pragya "I know that...."

Abhi "For that to happen, I had to use you. I am sorry for making you go through a trauma for a lie."

Pragya "Lie??" Abhi "Haan....we didn't slept together that night. I was just lying to get closer to you."

Pragya "I am already close to you. It was you who didn't understand it."

She smiles looking at him while he looks confused.

Pragya "Yes it was a lie on that day but few days back, it became a truth when you were high."

Abhi in shock "Are you kidding??"

Pragya "Why should I be kidding? It happened in your room itself. Even your Ma knows that you were in an unstable state."

Abhi "No Pragya. I don't believe you. It can't be possible." He says by looking away.

Pragya "Don't hide the fact that you have love towards me too. I know you feel hesitant to Tell that you love me as I am your friend's sister."

Abhi "There is nothing like that Pragya....."

Pragya grins widely. Abhi "Stop it Pragya. You are a matured girl. You will find a better man than me. I am not worth of you."