Feeling for each other

Abhi couldn't believe what he had seen earlier today.

Pragya was dancing with Kishan. She was not comfortable with him. He could say that easily by seeing her eyes.

"Why was she doing this way? He doesn't even knows how to dance. He was absolutely rough when handling her when there was couple dance being held in the restaurant. The only moment he handled her delicately was when he was leaning close to her neck. And that was the same moment I hate to the core!" He felt as he was sitting on his bed with a disturbed look.

As for Pragya she couldn't believe Abhi would react with a lot of hurt in his eyes after seeing Kishan dancing with her closely.

She looked uncomfortable when Kishan holding her waist and trying lean closer to her neck. She gets shocked seeing Abhi looking hurt seeing them.

"I thought he doesn't love me! Then why was he reacting that way?" She felt looking at herself in the mirror.

"He doesn't even look good beside her! I hope he is just a friend to him." He thought by looking at his phone again.

Always he was checking his phone with the hope she would call or text him.

Pragya "Next time, when I see him, I should avoid seeing into his eyes. Reading his mind through eyes, is the worst feeling. I can't allow myself to love him now. I need to forget him!"

Pragya cries thinking of how to forget her love for him. She finds it difficult and hopes to find a way to handle it.

The next day,
Sarla ma "Purab called me today morning."

Pragya "He did?? What did he said?"

Sarla ma "Nothing much Pragya, He was just asking about us and asks us to stay strong."

Pragya " We are strong Ma...."

Sarla ma "Really? Our strength itself lies in his presence. I feel weaken without him around."

She says by sitting down and worrying about Purab.

Pragya kneeling down in front of her said "Ma....please don't be like this. We only have to endure this until next week. I will be married by Friday and then he will be free from their clutches.

Sarla ma "Are you sure? You really want to marry Kishan? I know his sister is a good person. But he is a rogue.....he doesn't even know how to speak to his mum well....."

Pragya "But he cares for his sister Ma....I have seen their bonding."

Sarla ma "How I wish he treated you as his sister as well....All this problems wouldn't have cropped up na...."

Pragya holding her hand said "Ma....please....I need your support and guidance to this marriage. I don't want to let down our family honour."

Sarla ma "Pragya, I feel very useless now. Now I feel Abhi is far more better choice than Kishan. Although he had made your brother feel bad, but he is a nice guy."

Pragya closing her eyes said "Ma....that's past and please don't talk about it."

Sarla ma "Really Pragya? If it's the past then why are you unable to tell with your eyes opened? I know how much you love him. You are scared to tell it with your eyes opened as your love for him will be expressed in your eyes."

Pragya unable to fight with her tears, cried badly by resting her head on Sarla ma's lap.

Sarla ma caressing her head said "Why don't you tell about this to Abhi? He might help you Pragya...."

Pragya "No Ma....I don't want him to interfere in this. And like you said before he is not a perfect match for me. I was only thinking my respect for him as love Ma...."

Sarla ma remained silent thinking why Pragya is lying.

Pragya "Ma...." Sarla ma "Are you saying the truth?"

Pragya "Ma....let's not talk about it. We have a lot of works. We need to visit Kishan and his family."

She replied and quickly stood up to leave to her room.

Sarla ma looks on and wonders why Pragya is still behaving differently.

Definitely she was lying that she is not loving Abhi. That was very visible to Sarla ma.

Sneek peek to next part,
Abhi touching her lips said "Why are you avoiding me? Don't you like to talk to me??" Pragya closes her eyes unable to handle her emotions. Abhi "Pragya....you know this loneliness here makes me feel loveliness...."

Pragya opened her eyes widely. Was he in his senses or was under the effect of alcohol like last time?

Abhi "You know.....I really feel like kissing you now." Pragya "No....you can't....." Abhi "Why? Why I can't?"
Pragya "You don't have the rights on me. I am getting married in a few days."

Abhi hearing it pulls her close to him. He looks at her intensely and his hands land on her waist to take out the pleats of the saree. Pragya felt he was going out of control. This shouldn't happen at all!

All of a sudden he pushes her away and ends up collapsing on the floor. Pragya looks shocked.

Thank you all again! Hope you all enjoyed the back to back updates. Will be back with this later this week or weekend. 😊😉