She decides to handle him

Pragya walks down the lane to reach the college.

She was thinking of Purab's words.

It was unusual for Purab not to tell anything of his opinion when she had told about Abhi and the way he spoke.

Usually, Purab will tell something in response to her views.

Why did he never tell anything yesterday? Was something bothering him?

She thought as she walked near to the college.

Leaving her thoughts behind she was first heading to the staff room to clock in.

Abhi "Madam Pragya, before you clock in, come to my office. It's urgent."

I was wondering what now? Early in the morning itself I am being called by him.

I entered the room and he gestured me to take a seat.

Abhi "Well, I got to know you are planning to organize a competition."

"Me?? No sir..." I said looking perplexed. It's been just few days I am here and how can I organize a competition??

He smirked at me in the most cunning way.

"Oh that means I am going to organize a competition?" I asked understanding his smirk.

Abhi "Right! You are smart enough to understand. So you will be leading the organizing committee and the details are in this file." He said and passed me the file making me look at him in denial.

Abhi "Remember Madam Pragya, you can't back out from this."

He is such an ABHALIEN!!! How dare he decides I have to involve in this and still have the guts to tell that I can't back out!

I nod my head in response giving a blank look at him.

Abhi "Now you can leave."

Taking the file, I left from there.

I find him the most irritating today. Don't he have the courtesy to think that I am newbie here? How can he give me such a huge responsibility?

Reaching the staff room, I saw an unexpected person. Why is he here now?

The scene shifts to Purab who was waiting to meet a client.

"You may go in now Mr Purab." A lady said.

Purab went inside the cabin. He smiled at her.

"Glad to meet you. Now you can tell about the plans you intend to suggest." She said.

Purab "Ms Bulbul....do you think I am here for work?" He asked in a yearning tone.

Bulbul "Apart from work, we don't have any other thing to talk."

Purab "You still don't understand that I was not at fault that day. Don't you know I am not a person who steals?"

Bulbul with a stern face looks away.

She calls the security guard and asks him to come.

Purab "I will go by myself. I have self-respect Bulbul."

Bulbul looks away. He walks out in sadness.

"I know you very well Purab. But thinking about my family who will never accept our love, I have to behave rudely to you. I am sorry Purab....You will find a better person than me for your good character."

She have tears in her eyes thinking of their love for each other and how things would have turned out if he wasn't accused of stealing by Abhi's parents.

Back at the college, Pragya wasn't able to teach her class due to the visit of an unexpected person.

She stays inside the washroom. She was scared to see him again in his life.

"Why is he here again? I thought he had left me but why now he is here again to remind me of my past! I have to tell this to Purab. I can't tell this to Ma. She will be worried if she hears about him." She thinks as she cries in front of the mirror. Wiping her tears and telling herself that she needs to be strong, She decides to handle him by herself before informing Purab.

Who is this person?

Thank you guys for the reads, votes and adding this to your reading list. I am confused 😕 as I wonder at times of my writing is good enough or the story is good. Not sure as this is my first venture. Please do tell if there is any flaws. I am free enough now to improve as the beginning of next year I will turn busy with work and studies. Thank you!