Simple or complicated decision?

"What an acting by both!" I thought as I sat down waiting for my turn to see Abhi.

Abhi was conscious. He had taken a lot of sleeping pills. And that was why he collapsed onto the floor.

I didn't want to go along with Dadi and his Mother. I felt they would need their privacy to talk to him. After all I am a stranger like she said.

Alright but I am still unable to believe that Purab and Abhi had acted to make me agree to marry Kishan.

That means both had become friends again! Isn't that so??

Then why did Purab left asking me to inform him of Abhi's state.

He looks concerned......but he was not willing to stay here and check on Abhi's condition. Why is that so?

Lots of doubts are in my mind and only he can answer.

Dadi and Abhi's mother came out. Dadi looked at me as a sign of saying yes to go and see Abhi. However, his mother was glaring at me in denial. I was confused now of whether to see or don't see him.

Dadi "Pragya....you go and see him. He wants to see you....."

I smiled and quickly went inside avoiding the eye contact of Abhi's mother.

I saw him and he looked extremely frail. Again I felt painful to see him like this.

Abhi "Hi...." He called in a weak tone.

I don't know how it happened.....I was crying seeing him. I couldn't control my tears.

Tears end up fogging up my glasses. Oh my god! Why am I still crying and feeling worried for him???

Abhi "Pragya....I am fine. Why are you  crying??"

I finally manage to compose myself and said "I don't know...."

He smiled lightly and I looked at him still in worry.

Abhi "First sit...." As he said I sat at the chair beside his bed.

I wanted to ask him a lot of questions of how was he but all I could do at that moment was to stare at him blankly.

Abhi "I am sorry Pragya....I made you scared right?"

"I was not feeling scared....I felt like dying seeing you lifeless...." I replied angrily. He made me almost seeing death with his condition!

Abhi raised his eyebrow and asked "Really??"

I nodded my head as yes. He was smiling and then his smile disappeared.

Abhi "I think I was confused. Or I would say I got reminded of Jiya and mixed up things to behave wrongly with you."

I gasped when he said that. What was he thinking? This time when he touched and pulled me closer to him, he uttered my name! Not Jiya's name!!

Then why did he tell like this now? Was he feeling guilty for how he behaved so now he is lying?

That could be the reason. And I decided to use his method too.

"Yes I know....You really love her right?" I asked.

He was silent for a moment and replied "Yes...."

"Who is she?" I asked curiously.

Abhi looked nervous in response and I felt him getting tensed.