Truth partially known

Abhi meets Pragya again. He couldn't remember what happened the evening that Pragya came to his room.

Pragya decides to ask him what was wrong with him. She was worried for him.

They met at the same park again.

Abhi "Hi Pragya....." Pragya remains silent and looks at him.

Abhi "I said Hi...." Pragya "I don't understand you....."

Abhi smiles and asks why does she needs to understand him?

Pragya "I came to meet you yesterday......" She says and pauses thinking of the way he behaved towards her.

Abhi "You came?? Why nobody informed me?"

Pragya was taken aback. It means he don't remember what he did!

Pragya decided to use this chance to tease him.

Pragya "You behaved very affectionately towards me. I am upset that you forgot about it."

Abhi "Did I??" He asked with a perplexed look.

Pragya "Even your Dadi was happy about my visit....."

Abhi "You spoke to her too?" He asked in shock.

Pragya "I saw your mum too. She was looking surprised at my visit though."

Abhi "Okay first tell me what happened."

He asked and she blushed beautifully.

Abhi looked clueless and Pragya kisses on his cheek and blushes seeing him gasping in shock.

Abhi "You kissed me??" He asked in shock. Pragya "What's wrong in that? You kissed me everywhere. I only kissed you on your cheek!" Abhi shook his head in denial. Pragya blushes and said "If you want you can kiss me again." Abhi feels she is imagining things badly. He decides to admit the truth and seek her help.

Abhi "Pragya.....please stop thinking I kissed you and all.....I am sure I won't behave that way."

Pragya "You did, you did kissed me!"

Abhi "I know you love me but for that you can't imagine that I kissed you."

Pragya firmly "You were high on alcohol yesterday evening, until you forgot what you were doing."

Abhi looked at her. She might be right as he gets out of control sometimes.

Pragya "You can ask your Dadi or Ma for proof. I am telling the truth that I came to your house and you were close to me. Now I need to leave and we will meet again at office. Bye!"

She says and leave abruptly not giving a chance to Abhi ask his queries.

He was scared now thinking what if he had crossed his limit.

"Idiot! What did you do to her unknowingly??" He murmured looking at her going away.

On the other hand, Pragya smiles thinking of how she managed to confuse him.

Now she had to ask Purab some questions. This time she have to get answers from Purab as well.

She met Purab at the canteen of his work place.

Purab "What brings you here? And why are you being super active recently?"

Pragya grinned thinking of her activeness as a result of the impatience to clear her doubts.