His decision

Abhi was ready to tell the truth to Pragya.

After being convinced a lot by Dadi, he decides to tell everything to Pragya.

He doesn't want someone else to tell Pragya about the truth. Then it will look like he is hiding the truth from her.

They are meeting at a temple. Pragya visits temple on Fridays so he said he would like to meet her there.

He arrives at the temple earlier than the time they were supposed to meet.

Pragya sees him waiting for her and smiles widely.

Abhi sees her looking serious. He was worried what will happen now.

Pragya "I will go and pray first."

Abhi "Sure....I will wait...."

Pragya insists him to join her too. He half heartedly joins her.

"What can God do for the mistake I have done?" He thinks by closing his eyes.

Pragya prays and looks at him. She can feel something bad is bothering him.

After sometime,
Pragya "I have been noticing from the time I came. You don't look normal."

Abhi sweats in nervousness. Pragya wipes the sweat on his forehead with the end of her saree.

Abhi looks at her eyes deeply in response.

Pragya "What's wrong?" She asks concerned.

Abhi "Nothing....just....."

Pragya "You know when I feel worried about something, I will share it with Purab."

Abhi looks back at her.

"Maybe I should tell about this to Purab first. He is more matured and understanding when it comes to handling this kind of difficult situations."

Abhi "Thank you!"

Pragya "Thank you? For what?"

Abhi "For your concern towards me. It feels good to have someone showing concern towards you."

Pragya smiles and looks down.

Abhi "Yes I was worried about something but after seeing you I know what to do about it."

Pragya "That's great. I am glad that I have showed a solution to your worry."

Abhi "Thank you!"

Pragya "How many times will you say Thank you Abhalien!"

Abhi irks hearing that strange name again from her.

Pragya chuckles seeing his expression.

Abhi "Ok Bunny! I will not say thank you again."

Pragya now turns away in anger.

Abhi "It's Tit for Tat Pragya....you called me the name I dislike and I called you the name you dislike! That's all Bunny!"

Pragya "It's different. I called you something cute. But Bunny is not cute at all!"

Abhi "Like seriously Pragya? Abhalien is so weird! It sounds alienic!"

Pragya "That's you na!"

Abhi frowns in anger to which Pragya frowns too.

Pragya "Agree that you are an alien!"