I have to think like him

"Yes come in...." Abhi said as he heard the door knocking sound.

He was shocked to see her!

"How are you?" I asked and smiled seeing him with his mouth widely opened.

I think he is shocked to see my arrival early in the morning.

Abhi "Why are you here?"

"I heard you were discharged from the hospital and as your girl, I had to come and see you." I replied placing the basket of food I had brought for him.

Abhi "My girl??" He asked looking perplexed.

"Arrey....as in a girl who works in your company. This also you can't understand. Seems like you are still under the effect of sleeping pills." I said and sat beside him.

He moved a little giving more space. Nah....he was trying not to be very close to me, I don't need more space. I am not as huge as him!

Abhi remained silent.

"Don't worry too much about anything. And sleeping pills are taken to sleep. They are not taken like chewing gum. Don't you know that?" I asked looking innocently.

He frowned at me in response and I frowned back too.

"And please talk to someone if you feel low. I am here na....Why don't you share it with me?" I said.

Abhi "I don't have anything to share."

I held his hand and asked "Really?"

Abhi closed his eyes and shook his head in denial.

"Sir....you have to be strong and healthy physically and mentally to keep your loved ones happy." I said.

Abhi slowly removing my hand from his said "I don't have loved ones...."

"You don't have or you don't see them?" I asked.

Abhi "What do you want Pragya?"

I thought of telling I want him but it's too early to tell that.

"Nothing much, just your happiness!" I said.

Abhi "That's hard....It's not as easy as you think...."

"Why? Is it because of Jiya?" I asked anxiously.

Abhi nods his head as yes and asked her to leave as he was feeling tired to talk.

Pragya left silently and was feeling suspicious of Abhi and Purab's words.

Why was Abhi still feeling bothered if Jiya was an imagination? How can a person continuously act when her name was mentioned?

He seems to be seriously bothered by Jiya. But according to Purab, she was an imagination.

Purab was also doesn't seem to be lying. He looked genuine when he told about the past.

What if Jiya and her love happened after Purab left college? Is that possible? To know whether it was possible, I need to talk to Akash or Dadi. Only these two will be willing to help her know the truth!

While stepping down the stairs, her eyes lies on Dadi who smiled at her.

She smiles back and was about to head towards the door when Dadi asked her to wait.