She decided to meet him

I am clueless of what is happening around me.

I can't believe Abhi would be very vulnerable!

I was being very cautious of not meeting him anymore.

But my fate had other plans. I looked through the glass door and saw Abhi lying on the bed lifeless. He is under treatment now. Seeing him in this state, I could only cry my heart out.

Why was he so fragile? I thought he was a strong minded man. Why was he very weak??

Dadi tapped my shoulder and I cried even more hugging her.

Dadi consoled me saying he would be fine soon.

I can't say anything except for crying continuously.

All this happened because of me! I shouldn't have went to his house!

Pragya went to his house as he wasn't concentrating on his export business properly. She was notified of this by one of the staff who worked with her.

Out of concern, she decided to meet him. She felt like telling him that he have to pay attention to work now to prove himself in this world.

Abhi was pleasantly surprised to see her. The moment he saw her, he couldn't control himself and gave a bone crushing hug to her.

Pragya for a second forgot about what she was there for. His hug gave her a feeling that she never felt before.

It was all affection and assurance that he is her man.

"No Pragya!!! You can't think this way!" Her mind voice alerted her and she moved away from the hug.

Abhi looked disappointed and made a pout face.

He walked closer to her and touching her lips said "Why are you avoiding me now? Don't you like to talk to me??" Pragya closes her eyes unable to handle her emotions. Abhi "Pragya....you know this loneliness here makes me feel loveliness...."

Pragya opened her eyes widely. Was he in his senses or was under the effect of alcohol like last time?

Abhi "You know.....I really feel like kissing you now." Pragya "No....you can't....." Abhi "Why? Why I can't?"
Pragya "You don't have the rights on me. I am getting married in a few days."

Abhi hearing it pulls her close to him. He looks at her intensely and his hands land on her waist to take out the pleats of the saree. Pragya felt he was going out of control. This shouldn't happen at all!

All of a sudden he pushes her away and ends up collapsing on the floor. Pragya looks shocked.

Pragya rushed out of the room calling for help.

His Ma who was in the kitchen rushed to the room.

Then soon, he was admitted to the nearby hospital.

Now, Pragya was feeling very worried as 1 hour had passed but still doctors are not saying anything.

Meanwhile, Abhi's mother is praying silently for him to fine.

Dadi "He will be perfectly fine Pragya. He was troubled by thinking of you and Jiya."

"Jiya??" I asked.

Dadi "Pragya....I don't know how to say this...."

Abhi's mother who heard Dadi said "Please don't share anything about my son with Stranger!"

Dadi kept quiet from then and I was totally confused.

I don't mind if she called me a stranger. What made me felt worse was, Dadi was ready to tell something and now I am unable to know that.

But first, he must get well soon. It's unbearable to see him lying unconscious. I don't like to see him in this state.

It feels like something sharp is pricking my heart.

I was filled with worries and confusions when I saw Purab coming towards me.

I was taken aback to see him here. I thought he was under the custody of Kishan's men. How did he manage to escape from them?

Purab asked "How is Abhi now?"

"Purab! Are you safe?" I asked
Purab "I am alright Pragya. How is Abhi now? What did the doctors said?" He asked looking concerned.

I told him still doctors are not telling anything about his condition.

Purab said he will inquire around and left me. When he returned back he said, he was under observation.

"How did you escape from there?" I asked, still wondering whether he was safe and hoping no trouble will happen to him soon.

Purab brought me a bit far from Dadi and Abhi's mother.

He then told me something which made me shocked more.

Sneek peek to next part,
Purab "Listen carefully, it is impossible to do like you think." Pragya frowns and ignores him. Purab "Please....you have to obey my words now. At least give respect to me as your brother...."
Pragya "Respect is to earned naturally. It is not earned by pleading like this....Anyways I will do anything at anytime to make this happen."