The Live Stream

-Mark's POV-

"Ok, everyone. Last minute prep has started. Is everyone's equipment working? Any problems let me know them now, please?"

Glancing at my laptop screen I saw the faces of both Ethan and Katherine on Skype. I wasn't sure who looked more nervous. Katherine gave a small smile, the light from her computer bouncing off of her glasses.

"I'm ok over here in Jack's chat room area," she said calmly. "Just waiting for you to give the go ahead to open it up to the fans.

"Roger that," I said back with a smile. "Ethan," I said, turning my attention to his face on the screen. "You doing ok?"

He smiled a bit too enthusiastically and gave me a double "thumbs up". "Your chat room is all ready to go!"

"Awesome," I said going back to the main computer and typing out a few more notes. "If you two have time to help Robin with funneling questions over to us. Please only help with questions if everything is going smoothly with chat."

They both nodded that they understood.

"And from the bottom of both of our hearts, thank you so much for helping."

"Aww," said Katherine, her smile growing.

"We are happy to help out," said Ethan.

I turned to see Robin zipping into the office, his blue eyes narrowed.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked once he reached me at the desk.

"You may want to check on Sean," he said, his lips a tight frown. "He's outside in the backyard talking to a tree."

"He's doing what?" I asked, completely confused.

He sighed and headed over to his laptop, sat down and began to type. "You may want to go outside and see for yourself. He won't listen to me at all."

I got up and turned to both Katherine and Ethan. "I'm heading out to get Jack. If we are not back by the time the live stream starts.."

I paused, not knowing what to say.

"We can figure something out," said Katherine. "Don't worry."

With a quick smile I left the office and headed down to get Jack. Opening the door the back yard area, I saw him. He was sitting down in the grass staring at a small tree at the far end of the yard. He was wearing a white shirt with a pattern of Septic Eyes all over it, and a dark pair of blue jeans. His dark brown hair fluttering in the wind as I walked over to him.

"You can do this," I heard him say out loud as I got closer. "You can do this."

"Want a bit of company?" I asked, taking a seat next to him.

His blue eyes lit up when he saw me, and once I sat down he leaned over and put his head on my shoulder. I interlaced our fingers, and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice sounding so shaky. "I am just so nervous."

"You have no need to apologize for anything, Bright Eyes," I said, giving him another hug. "This is a very stressful thing that you are dealing with."

"Both of us are dealing with it," he corrected softly, "and you are the one doing most of the work. I feel fucking useless."

"Sean," I said, turning my head to see his face more clearly. "You are the furthest thing from useless, babe. You are incredibly important. You are just dealing with nerves. Just like I was when I met your folks. Remember how I almost threw up in your mom's orchid bush?"