The Charity Event

(A/N: The above song is "I'll Be Home For Christmas" as sung by Michael Buble, and is meant to be listened to during this chapter. In my opinion it is best to listen to the song during the <> indicators of the chapter, or to read the chapter in full, and then listen to the song while following along with the lyrics)

-Jack's POV-

"Hello everybody, my name in Markiplier and welcome to the Charity Livestream!"

I smiled and waved.

"And joining me today is my cohost, the always amazing and devilishly attractive Jacksepticeye! Say hi Jack!"

"Hi Jack!" I said, waving again. "Top of the morning to ya laddies!"

"And because we have been slammed by rumors about our relationship and the necklaces, do you want to make the formal announcement, Jack?" Mark said, smiling.

"Yes, it's true," I said, feeling my face get warm, "this big romantic goober asked me to marry him. I said yes, of course. I mean, look at him for hell's sake!"

Mark blushed a bit too, and we heard a few "awwws" from the camera crew.

"So that means that Jack is officially off the market, so back off!" Mark said, raising his fists and waving them around.

I laughed, and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We have a goal today for $100,000 raised, and if we do our great sponsor Small Talk will match that amount." he looked over at me, and then back into the camera. "So please if you can donate even $1.00 to our charity "Feed the Children" you will absolutely be helping us to hit our goal."

His honesty and compassion was so wonderful, and as I sat there and watched him talk about the charity, and how much he wanted all of us to help them it made me fall in love with him even deeper than I already was.

"Jack?" I heard my name coming from far away it seemed.

I blinked and realized that everyone was staring at me, including Mark.

"It's your line, babe," he whispered.

"Oh," I said, remembering that I was supposed to talk about the games. "Sorry, I got lost in how hot my fiancé is."

Mark chuckled and winked. "Easy to understand," he says, flexing his arms and giving a cheesy grin to the camera.

We spent the next half an hour talking about the games and teasing each other. Then we closed out for our first break. One we got the sign that we were off camera Janet came over to re powder my face.

"Not to much!" Mike shouted as he headed over to the kitchen. "He's already as white as a ghost already."

"I'm Irish! I'm supposed to be pasty!"

Mark opened his mouth to say something.

"And your compliments don't count," I whispered. "You sleep with me."

"And I want to continue to sleep with you so the compliments stay," he whispered back. "Your skin is gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss.

"Break it up lovebirds," I heard Felix say, his sweater and hat twinkling lights all over. "We've got the pie eating contest in the kitchen."

We headed to the kitchen to see Bob, Wade and Tyler already sitting down and waiting. Mike shot us a grumpy look. "You two were almost late. There is preparation for these bits, you know."

"Untie your panties Mike," said Felix. "They're here now."

Mike looked as if the only reason that he didn't snap back a nasty comment to Felix is that he didn't want to risk the time. Mike glanced back at us.