40k!

This book has hit 40,000 reads!

Thank you so much for this, I'm so happy!!!!!

A fairly important note though:

Love, I Guess... won't be updated too frequently. I'm really busy at the moment and working on original stories more. I won't stop bratayley fan fiction completely, just write it less.

Bratayley has taken a turn, I'm sure you've noticed, and it's more about Annie's acting and the L.A. life. I'm totally cool with them doing that and all, but I've found myself not having watched a vlog in over a year. The main reason I watched their channel in the first place was the funny things they used to do as a family and Annie's and (a long while ago) Hayley's gymnastics/dance. I've been watching their channel for a really long time (aka before Brannie even started) and this is quite a difference. But like I said, I'm okay with it. Their channel, their life, their decisions.

Everything that's being written currently is Hannie, but I don't want to join the trend. I'm not very good at writing love stories (I'm sure you've noticed).

I'm not bagging this book all together, I'm excited about the triquel (if that's even a word, autocorrect says it's not). I just need a little time to think, that's all.

🙂

~jaidenpineapples