Trente-quatre

Abbie's POV

Sometimes, my siblings and I have a sleepover where we invite one of our friends to. This was our first middle school one. Of course, my friend of choice was Angel. Sapphire brought Sophie over, and she and Saph do gymnastics together, and Sophie's in our grade. I have two classes with her. Luca decided to bring Ethan. Ethan came over one time before, but that was in the summer. He's also in sixth grade.

It's a Saturday night, our first one as middle schoolers. We went to the movie theater first, then mom took us to Chick-fil-a, then we went home.

Luca, Sapphire, and I went upstairs to grab our sleeping bags and pillows from our room, then we met our friends in the basement, who were setting up theirs.

We set up our beds in a circle, the feet in the middle. We decided to play some Mario Kart first. I turned on the wii, then we made a chart for who would play who, since only four people can play at once.

We decided it would be best to do two vs two vs two, then the three winners of those rounds would face off.

We put people against someone else with their skill level.

I happen to be amazing at this game, so I went against Ethan. He said he's the best, so it sounded like he really wanted to challenge me.

Sapphire went against Angel. Both of them are pretty good, but they don't have great handling of the faster vehicles, so they only tend to use the mediocre ones.

Finally, we have Luca and Sophie. They're okay at the game, but they don't have great strategy. Unlike me, they pick the best-looking bikes or cars, not caring whether or not they're fast or even good choices.

Ethan and I grabbed two wii remotes and picked our characters. I chose baby peach and he picked Luigi. The reason I picked a small character is so I could use the bullet bike, my favorite bike. It's very speedy and I think it's the fastest bike in the game, but it has terrible handling. Luckily, I'm an expert.

We decided to do two races per group, and to make it even, we'd all do the same two races. We decided on a fairly easy one, Peach Beach, and a slightly hard one, Koopa Cape.

Of course, I won against Ethan. Don't get it twisted though, he was really good and I barely won.

Out of the other two groups, Angel and Luca won. I was up against my brother and my best friend.

We thought it'd be fair to have the losers pick our races. Obviously, they picked the hardest four ones for us. We had to do Bowser's Castle, Moonlight Highway, Dry Dry Ruins, and Rainbow Road.

I was in the lead until Rainbow Road, where I fell off two times. Once I was bumped by a computer player, and the other I was sabotaged by Luca. Luca ended up winning.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT SURVEY!

Pick a quote from these. This will kind of be the theme for the new story I asked about in the previous survey. I have decided to do the first story idea.

"You touched me and it's almost like we knew, there would be history between us two."

"I like that you're broken like me, maybe that makes me a fool. I like that you're lonely like me, can I be lonely with you?"

"Nobody else needs to know where we might go, we can just run them red lights. We can just run them red lights." (Red lights symbolizing obstacles in the way of a relationship)

"If love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, waste it on me."

"Sorry, my mistake if you think you're meant for me. What can I say? I didn't do it on purpose."