Trienta-Cuatro

Hayley's POV

"Get in here!" The man yelled as he opened the door and shoved in an older girl.

He slammed the door and the girl had a shocked look on her face.

"You okay?" Annie asked.

"So is it not just me in here? And yeah, but my arms are just are a little sore," She said.

"You're eighth, actually. There's me, Annie, Hayley, the foster kids my parents were taking care of, Madison, Skai, Ginger, and Charlie, and the man's daughter, Allie, who has a broken wrist I think," Annie said.

"Oh. I'm Alissa and I'm fourteen. How old are you guys?" She said.

"I'm fourteen, Hayley is ten, Madison and Charlie are ten, Skai and Ginger are eleven, and Allie is six," Annie said.

"Oh. What do you guys usually do? And how long have you been here?" She asked.

"We've been here for about three weeks I think, and all we do is eat really small meals, try to keep ourselves entertained with games, sleep, and get beat twice a day," I said, rolling my eyes on the last part.

"Oh. Well. . . ," Alissa started.

"Yeah. It's not the best. Especially for Ginger, and me seeing my sister going through so much pain," Skai said, petting ginger's head, trying to keep her from crying on her lap.

"What happened to her?" Alissa asked.

"She was kicked in the chest on our third day and her cardiac pacemaker is now broken we think, and she is in pain every second," Skai explained.

"That's really bad. We need to get her to a hospital," Alissa commented.

"Yeah, But there's no way to escape. The man is almost always home, and he has two Great Danes," Annie said, and Allie nodded.

"Okay then. Well, let's just pray for someone to rescue us," She said.