Trente-six

Luca's POV

After Abbie's cover blew up, she started making more. She did a cover of Somewhere Only We Know {it's that song from the Samsung commercial where the dad turns on the fairy lights in the girls room from his phone on a ski slope} and a cover of some other songs. Her most recent was a cover of Don't Let Me Down, which she made a music video for.

She's gotten more Instagram followers than Sapphire and I on Instagram as well, which I personally don't care about. I know Sapphire does though.

Anyways, Sapphire's at gymnastics and Abbie went to cheer. I would normally be at home playing a computer game or something, but I'm over at Hayley and Ryan's house. I'm watching Jenna while Hayley gets some chores done. Jenna is taking a nap though, so I'm just watching some Netflix.

"Hey, Luca?" I heard Hayley call.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Can you go wake up Jen and take her to the kitchen?" She asked.

"Yep."

I went upstairs to the baby's room. She was actually already awake, sitting up in her crib. She giggled at me.

"Hi baby," I cooed.

I picked her up, balanced her on my hip, and took her downstairs. I put her in her high chair.

Hayley in from the living room.

"Great. I'm gonna feed her, then I'll take you home," she said.

She made Jenna a small plate with banana, macaroni noodles, and green beans. After she ate and drank some milk, I grabbed my backpack and we got in the car. Hayley put Jenna in her car seat.

About a fifteen minute drive later, we were at my house. Hayley brought Jenna in so they could both say hi to my mom, then they left.

"Hey Lucie, how was school? Sorry I couldn't pick you up and had to have Hayley get you, I had to go to the doctor," Mom said.

"It was fine. Ethan got sick and had to go home early though," I said.

"Aww. Well, how were your other friends?"

"They're fine."

I went up to my room and kicked off my shoes, then finished the rest of my homework. As I was putting my textbooks away, I heard the garage door open and close. A few moments later, I saw Abbie pass by my room.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied.

I turned on my laptop and played some games, then mom called us downstairs for dinner.

After dinner, I watched a movie, then Sapphire came home and ate her dinner. She still hadn't started her homework because her gymnastics practices go from four o'clock to nine o'clock. Our parents are thinking about homeschooling her next year because she's serious about her career in gymnastics. She'll be on elite next year and if she continues going to actual school, she will have to leave an hour early, and she'll have an extra day of practice in addition to her already five days of practice she has a week.

Anyways, back to the social media thing. I rarely ever use it, so I'm not really surprised that my photos get the least likes compared to my sisters. Here's my sisters' most recent posts:

(Pretend her hair is lighter brown)

Sapphire.summerall this was very hard to get out of haha

120k likes | 17k comments

Abbie

Abbie.astin sunny days get rid of the greys 🌻

283k likes | 37k comments

Hey guys! I'm back!

Sorry about being gone for so long, I just didn't have motivation for this book and actually wanted to be able to put effort into and care about what I write. Anyways, you can expect chapters now.