Vingt et Un

Third Person POV (Abbie and Angel)

"What do you want to do?" Abbie asked Angel as they sat on Abbie's bed.

"I dunno. Does your mommy have any makeup?" She asked.

"I think so," Abbie said. "Let's go see."

Angel followed Abs out of her room and they headed to her mommy and daddy's bathroom. Abbie opened mommy's mini dresser on the counter by her sink and the girls saw some makeup in it.

"Here we go! Let's do each other's makeup!" Angel exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Abbie smiled.

They grabbed a ton of makeup and walked back to Abbie Jacks's room. They set it all on the floor. Abbie saw a palette, but she had no clue what it was. She opened it. To her, it looked kind of like a paint palette that Sapphire uses for her easel.

"Is this paint?" She asked.

"I don't think so, who puts paint on their face? Read the front," Angel said, reaching over and closing it.

Abbie sounded out the words.

"Eye-shah-dow pal-et."

"Oh, eyeshadow! Sterling uses this stuff. You take a little brush," Angel picked up one of the brushes, "and you put it in a color and wipe it over your eyes."

Angel took the brush and told Abbie to close her eyes. She dipped the brush in some pink eyeshadow and then swirled it around on Abbie's eyelid. When she was done, she picked up a blush brush.

"Now I'm gonna do some blush. I think it goes on your cheeks."

Angel struggled to figure out what the blush was. She decided to settle on what turned out to actually be blush. It was a medium pink. She swirled the brush in it, then put it all over Abbie's cheeks in a circular motion.

"Okay, I'm done," she said as Abbie opened her eyes.

Abbie turned around and looked in a mirror on her wall.

"Ooh! I look pretty! But you forgot to do my lips," Abbie said.

"Oh right! I'm gonna use this red lip stick," Angel picked it up as Abbie turned back around.

Angel took the cap off the lipstick, pushed it up a little bit, then moved it all over Abbie's lips. Abbie sneezed and got some on her teeth. The girls laughed.

"Lick it off!" Angel giggled.

Abbie tried her best to lick it off in the mirror, but she ended up having to use one of her fingers to wipe it off.

"Now let me do your makeup!" Abbie laughed.

Abbie had done dark blue eyeshadow for Angel. She didn't use blush, but she found the highlighter. She didn't know what kind of brush to use, so she used the blush one. She put highlighter pretty much all over Angel's face, and a little bit on her own. Finally, Abbie put pink lipstick on Angel's lips.

"Done! You shine like a disco ball!" Abbie smiled, proud of her work.

Angel looked in the mirror.

"Woah! I love it and I look AWESOME!" Angel squealed.

"Let's go show my daddy!" Abbie said.

The girls quickly went downstairs and into the kitchen. Hayden was making fresh chicken noodle soup from scratch for dinner.

"Look daddy! Don't we look amazing?" Abbie said.

Hayden turned his head and his eyes widened immediately.

"Oh, you look great girls!" He laughed and took a picture of the two. He sent it to Annie.

Hayden: looks like the girls got into your makeup 😂

Annie: 😂 I guess they got into my highlighter too, omg!

Yo so school started, I'm a sophomore/ 10th grader (year 11 in British school years) and I'm taking all honors classes. I don't have much time to write anymore, especially since I do cheer and my school has one nationals three times in a row the past years, so we've got standards to live up to and a lot of practices.

I probably won't be able to pull weekly updates anymore, so it'll be closer to every two weeks.