Twenty

Allie's POV

"Nice Allie! Can you bring your left foot to your knee to make that a lib?" Coach asked.

I was flying for the first time (successfully) in a one leg stunt.

I brought my foot to my knee.

"Can you pull a heel-stretch?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied, kicking my left leg up and grabbing my foot up high. I straightened both my legs.

"That's good!" Coach said. "Squish, 1, 2."

We came down and it was Chloe's turn to try.

"Can you do a scorpion?" Kaleigh asked me.

"Yeah," I replied, starting to pull it.

"Try not to grab your foot from the side," she said.

I tried to grab straighter. I pulled it.

"Tuck your foot slightly behind your head, then pull it out to a scale. Let go and go to an arabesque," she told me.

I tried to do what she said. My foot wobbled a little when I went to the scale and I lost my balance.

"Don't worry, just practice it. I didn't get it the first time, and it took me forever to get a needle. You seem pretty flexible though," she smiled.

When it was my turn again, I had to do another heel-stretch. Then, we tried cradling down. It wasn't that hard.

•••

"How's Annie?" Raina asked.

"She's pretty good. She's at twelve weeks now," I said.

"Have you thought of more names? I have some," she said.

"Not really. I think Annie and Hayden found some but didn't want to share," I playfully pouted. Rai laughed.

"I was thinking about gemstone or zodiac names. When's the baby due?" She asked.

"In August or September, I think," I said.

"That's good. So...," she started, pulling out her phone, "Libra, Virgo, Leo, Peridot, or Sapphire."

"I think Annie will like Libra or Sapphire for a girl and Leo for a boy," I said.

"Great!" Raina smiled.