Mugman x Reader

In zis story, you are not human! You can look like one, but you aren't, gucci? Gucci.

<~Your POV~>
I sighed as I sat down on a peculiar looking device, called a beach chair. I inspected it closely before, when I was still new to this planet, I still am, and I'm learning, but I know a few things, before letting myself touch it.

I let my feet/paws touch this substance, called sand. It was like dust. Before, when I was new, I lifted my foot/paw, and it just fell off! I was amazed and sat down on it. I started messing around with it for a bit. (]f you haven't figured it out yet, you are in the beach!) Right now, I was just chilling on the beach chair. Minding my own business. Oh, chilling was a word I heard a stranger use before, and I eventually learned the meaning

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked behind me and started to question physics, just a little bit. But hey! I'm not judging!. He was a guy that had a.... mug? For a head. He had a blue nose, and a blue and white striped straw

"Hi! My name's Mugman, what's yours?" He asked, with a smile on. I smiled back and said "Hi! My name is
Y/N "

"What are you doing here in the beach by yourself?" He asked out of pure curiosity.

When he asked me the question and talked to me tho, I could feel a weird.... feeling.... like things floating and fluttering around my stomach. I ignored the thought and replied before I space out.

"Oh, I had nothing else better do to do. And I was just plain ol' bored." I replied honestly.

He nodded and sat on a beach chair next to me.

It was just minutes of awkward silence. Until he broke it that is.

"Say, you want to take a swim?" I thought about it first, and eventually nodded. Before he stood up, he took of his shirt and went to the water.

This made the feeling worst. What is wrong with me?! I thought as I hesitantly removed my dress, revealing my bikini. I felt weird, as if I was being judged or something.

I could feel heat creeping onto my face, but I shrugged it off again.

<~Mugman's POV~>
Why am I starting to think that I like her, even if we just met?! I thought as I could feel the blush spreading through my face. Although, she does look good in the bikini... just saying!

I was already in water when these thoughts went and took over my head.

I must've been staring when my head was in the clouds.

NO ONE POV
She felt the water with her toes, she let out a burr but went in the water. She looked at Mugman, who's face was blue as heck! (Or red, I'm sorry but I forgot how he blushed and I'm too lazy to look it up so deal with it)

She could feel her whole face being all hot and said "what?" Trying to be all 'cool' and stuff (Pun intended)

He snapped out of his thoughts and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I just spaced out" Y/N nodded in understanding.

They were just swimming and having small chit chats, here and there, until Y/N splashed water at Mugman. "Oh its on!"

They started splashing each other with water, re-living the days back when they were children, of course, when they played this before, it wasn't with each other. But they enjoyed it. Every second of it.

They ended the water fight and started laughing. They were joking around and they went out of the water.

<~Mugman's POV~>
That was the most fun I have had in years! Oh how I missed those days, back when me and Cuppy were kids. I snapped out of thought again and helped Y/N out of the water.

Her beautiful H/C hair, all wet and shimmering, due to the light of the sun. A truly amazing sight.

WHAT AM I THINKING?! MUGMAN! SNAP OUT OF IT!

I finally went back to reality. Y/N said she needed to use the bathroom to maybe change or something.

I nodded as she went to the nearest bathroom.

<~Y/N 's POV~>
I finished changing and went out of the bathroom. I was still drying my hair with a towel. I looked to see in the distance that Mugman wasn't there.

I panicked for some reason and rushed over there. I looked around and saw him on top of a tree. I let out a sigh of relief as I placed my stuff down and climbed the tree.

He didn't noticed my presence, and I sat next to him, causing him to jump a little but just smiled and continued looking at the sunset.

We sat there and chatted a bit. I trusted him. I trusted him so much that I told him I didn't belong here in earth, that I just ended here by accident. And that I'm still learning.

He believed me, and volunteered to teach me a few words, and their meanings. I happily agreed.

"Its getting prettt