Bendy x Reader - In a Different World: 2

You, Y/N, are from a franchise called Y/N and Friends. Alongside you are Star, the delinquent, Comet, the sorority cheerleader and sister of Star, Cake, Madame Diabetes, and of course Bun Bun, the out-of-place innocent child that everyone must protect at all costs.

On a different world outside the screen lives Bendy, a useless weeb from school that everyone can't help but avoid seeing as he doesn't stop blabbering about anime, his favorite TV shows, favorite movies, Y/N and Friends, and many more. His friends consist of Cuphead, Mugman, Felix, and Boris. Each personalities being ripped off of them and placed onto the side characters because the author writing this literally was a fucking fetus when she wrote the first part.

And so your journey once again begins after you have overheard that magic was possible, moments after just talking about it with your girlfriends.

-

"Yo... do like... fishes see water?" Boris asked, as he stared at the ceiling on the shared bed with his brother, seeing as they were out staying in a relative's house, while he held a look which read he was realizing something so obvious.

"Boris..." Bendy stated slowly. "It's four..." He looks at Boris with a look that could kill. "In the fucking morning."

...

...

...

...

...

...

"But on that note, like, Y/N and Friends can just have magic cause they're being animated." Boris adds as Bendy makes noises no man can describe.

-

"Calvin!" Cake exclaimed as she kicks down the door to their trailer. "Calvin get over here!" Much to your dismay, the boy you don't want to see after that whole Crush Song meme just so happens to be there. "Oh." Raising a suggestive brow, he winks at you. You roll your eyes as Star glares at him.

"So here's the shit: Bun Bun overheard you two crackheads talking about magic. And like, because of desperate reasons, we wanna know more about it." Cake states as she smiles. "So spill it." Calvin glares at her dead in the eyes, with her glaring back.

After moments of silence, the male growls. "Fine." Cake smiles. "We overheard that there's this witch basically. Her name's Devina. She deals with black magic of the sorts. She doesn't have eyes of her own but instead has the eyes of all the people she has met and is spread all throughout her body." He looks around catiously. "She wears the skull of a now extinct creature, said to be letting her manifest it's magic, which looks kind of like a plague doctor mask. She has long purple hair tied in a low ponytail."

"And that's all I know." As they all stared at him in silence, Star spoke out. "I call bullshit."

"Yeah like-"

"I know right,"

"Wayyy too fake."

Calvin rolled his eyes as your supposed male 'spouse' paid no mind. "Then get out of here!" The girls nodded and agreed as you all exit the trailer. Cake came out last and before she could close the door, she turns to look at them. "So where is she, exactly?"

-

"Yo so like I signed a petition to give Y/N and Friends some magic so that we can see more shit happen and like, I think this might actually happen." Mugman stated as he swings his bag off his shoulders. Boris' eyes widened as he made a gesture as if somehing just went his way. "Yes! Aha! I told you, Bendy!" Bendy rolled his eyes as Cuphead raised a brow. "Was that why your account was two dollars short?"

Mugman shrugged. "Hey, animating devices or programs ain't free. So adding magic will take more time and money." The elder cup sighed, shaking his head as he takes his seat in the corner, as usual. "Will you at least get a refund if it doesn't happen?" Bendy asked, leaning on his chair. The cup nodded, going to the whiteboard for the daily editing like the date, the projects and assignments needed today and so on.

Bendy grabbed his pencil and sketchbook as he continued drawing his new human OC, which he also ships with Y/N. Cause really, who doesn't nowadays. It was a self insert, so of course it looked like him but made him look cooler, as many people tend to do. Taller, scarier, more handsome, and only added his positive traits to the said character. Like how he manages to walk without tripping for two hours at the max.

But of course his character's maximum non-tripping span is extended to eight hours.

-

As you stayed in your trailer, not really doing anything, the door slams open, startling the shit out of you. "Bitch get ready cause we're needed on set." You sigh, standing up and following the red head delinquent. As you all went there, you started wondering. Your creator may be famous and well known now because of your creation but she's still lazy as fuck. So it would be impossible that she wants to animate already after just releasing the other one.

As you stood on your platform, you posed the base that your owner just drew and you felt yourself being transfered. As she settled, being seen from across the screen, you see her picking your palette and swiping them on the side of the screen. Wait a second... She wasn't gonna animate you...

She picked the colors as she started coloring on the layer below where your sketch was on. This was gonna be a reference photo! She was gonna add more designs to you! For what additions though?

From what you saw, she was in her dark room, the light of her drawing tablet the only thing lighting up her face. And she looked tired, as usual. She stands up and leaves for a couple of seconds. As she returned, she was sipping on coffee. Your eye twitched internally. It was gonna be one of those nights again.

-

Mugman slammed the whiteboard in happiness, laughing victoriously. "HAH! THE PETITION GOT ANSWERED AND NOW THEY'RE RECIEVING MAGIC!" The other students who are morons for not being a fan of the series paid no mind, minding their own business.

Bendy smiled as he tapped onto his keyboard, pressing enter as he submitted his OC to the forum. "What are you doing, Bendy?" The teacher, Felix, asked as he momentarily had a break from checking his students' papers. Bendy grinned. "I just submitted my OC to the contest. So that he'll get a chance of being added to the more recent additions of the manga." The lightning outside roared, the rain getting stronger. No one paid attention as Felix laughed. "That's good to hear. Good luck."

The young demon smiled as Cuphead was on another fight on tumblr, cursing every now and then.

"FUCK YOU, PASTEL BOI ITS OBVIOUSLY CANON THAT THE CURTAINS IN BUN-BUN'S ROOM ARE HAUNTED." He threw his phone on the floor in anger. "GET A GRIP! ITS ON THE MANGA!"

-

In a different, different universe, in a dark abyss, a twelve year old girl continuously pounded her head on her desk, not knowing where the fuck she's going with this plot so she decides to make it a series and end it here for now cause she's really fucking desperate in trying to update.

the_pastel_boi