Max x Reader (Basically a part two of Oswald x Daughter! Reader)

This story is basically a part two of Oswald x Daughter! Reader, it doesn't need that story to explain this, but, eh. Whatever floats your goat! And yes, I said goat.

"Good morning, uncle Mickey" Y/N greeted groggily as she made her way to the table. "Good morning, Y/N!"

"Heya Mick! Good morning! And heya Y/N!" Goofy greeted.

"Heya Goofy..."

"Hehe... wait.." Goofy gasped. "Y/N! You're back! Since when were you back?!" Goofy said as he hugged Y/N and let out his signature laugh.

"I just returned yesterday"

"i thought you were in school!"

"I left.. its jerky and crappy and strict and I can go on and on all day, complaining about it, but, I don't want it to ruin my morning. So, yeah"

Goofy chuckles. "I'm just glad you're back!"

"I'm glad that I'm back as well. Oh, good morning, pops"

"Good morning, buttercup" Oswald greeted.

"Since when was that a nickname?"

"Just made it up just now"

Donald goes over to the table grumpily and tiredly. "Good morning, duck" Y/N greeted.

"Yeah yeah whatever"

After everyone was set on the table, they started catching up on things.

"So what was it like in that school, big sis?" Pebbles asked while on Y/N's lap.

"Well, the only good thing about it was my teacher named Luna, she was my math teacher and believe me, she is kind as heck! She's the reason why most students at the school likes math."

"Wow. Did you meet any new friends?" Spots, 3rd eldest, asked.

"Yes of course, two of them are my besties (Friend Name), and Ayame. Ayame's Japanese that's learning English. And she is a huge tsundere. There's not a day that she wouldn't say Baka" Y/N explained with a chuckle.

"Anyways, enough about me, how about you guys? What'd I miss?"Y/N added.

"Maxie just turned 16!" Goofy exclaimed.

"Who's Maxie?" Y/N asks while she stuffs a pancake in her mouth.

"You don't know Max?" Mickey asks.

Y/N shakes her head. "Am I supposed to?" She takes a sip from her drink.

"He's Goofy's son" Oswald says calmly while he eats his pancake.

Y/N choked on water. "What?!"

"Don't scream, please" Pebbles whimpered.

"Sorry. But, seriously?"

"Hard to believe? I know, kid" Donald says as he continues to eat.

"Wow. Can I meet him?" Y/N asks as she continues to chug down her water.

"Sure! He'd be happy to meet you!" Goofy beamed.

"But I don't want relationships to happen." Oswald states.

Y/N choked on water, again. "What the heck, dad!"

"I'm just saying" Oswald explains with a chuckle.

Mickey smacks Oswald's arm. "Ozzy. She wouldn't do that. Would you?" Mickey asks as he turns his attention towards Y/N.

"Ew. I don't like relationships."