REQUEST! Hanahaki! Boris x Scared! Cupsister! Reader

heartspel. Hey, I might not make the reader Depressed as you requested but I hope you like it! And I kinda made the reader more jumpy, than scared. So uh yeah. I'll make it up if I can!

-

"Boris, I just wanted to ask," Bendy asks calmly as he sat on the bed beside his brother. "Yeah?" Boris responds. "Ask away!" Bendy sighs as he looks at Boris with a gentle look. "Ever since I got cured from the Inkness, you've been..acting quite strange. Like, you keep on coughing and I sometimes find petals in your food or room. Why's that?"

Boris eyes widened. He sighs. "Okay, okay. I'll admit it. Remember that time in where I suddenly disappeared?" He asks.

Bendy nods. "Yeah, you had me worried shxtless that time." He laughs as Boris chuckled. "Well, the truth was, I managed to get myself cornered by four...-"

-

"Bears!" Boris ran for his life as he got chased through the forest. Water dripping down the wolf's face.

Come on! I just got my ass rescued by Bendy four days ago! Now I have to wait for someone to save me AGAIN?! GODDAMMIT!!

He thought as he breathed heavily. His thoughts were all jumbled in his head as they bounced around the surface of his brain.

He manages to jump over a big vine. He laughs victoriously until he trips on a small rock, slipping.

Goddammit.

He crawls as he tried his best to get away. He grips on something as he hears a female squeal. "Help me!" Boris exclaimed as the thing he was holding onto shakes. He makes out an outline of a girl with a similar cup head like Mugman and Cuphead.

He then finds a F/C light growing from the finger of the stranger. He ducks as the girl fires.

Next thing he knew, was black.

-

"And then we met Y/N, right?" He asks as Bendy nods. "Oh! So that's how you met her! No wonder you were so wet and dirty!"

Boris nods. "But..." Bendy mutters, "That still doesn't explain the flowers. Well, petals, in that matter." Boris sighs. "I'll get to that."