Jock! Oswald x Reader ===Part 1

You will be human here, and this will be like a high school AU thing. You'll be aged 17 and Oswald will be 18. Gucci? Gucci.

<~Your POV~>
I was re-watching some episodes of Naruto, so as expected, I wasn't caring of how I look like. I was wearing a big shirt, colored (F/C) and there were writings that said' Try to bring this sass, to class! ', and a pair of volleyball shorts. My (H/C) hair was in a messy ponytail (Ignore if short hair). I was wrapped in a very cozy blanket that I have kept for 6 years now, eating some chips. Tomorrow was prom, which is what I consider, the worst thing that could possibly happen to me. You know why? Cause I hate dancing, I mean yah, there's food, but still. I need to be a in a (Say it in a mocking kinda tone) Very formal and neat dress, pah-lease! Who can eat with those things?!

A fighting scene was about to happen, so I got excited, just as it was about to start, my doorbell rang, I got real TRIGGERED. I groan, and paused the laptop. I placed the chips on the coffee table and went to the door. I really don't want visitors today I thought as I went to the door. Me being dumb, I didn't bother to look at the peephole and opened the door without second thoughts. I looked to see who it was and it was the one and only bag of stinky ol' carrots, Oswald. I quickly slammed the door closed with my body twitching The hell is he at my house for? How does he even know my address?!. "Oh come on!" Was all I can hear from the other side.

<~Oswald's POV~>
Right as I was about to say something, she shut the door closed. I groaned Who does she think she is? I thought. "Oh come on!" I said, clearly being annoyed.

<~Your POV~>
I opened the door a little, just so I can see him and tell him to scram off unless he's got the foodz. "What do you want?" I mumbled. "Look, my mom kicked me outta the house unless I can get you to be my partner for prom" he said while crossing his arms and looking away. My eyes widened with shocked and a certain song started playing in my head Fock dis shet I'm out mmhhmm Fock dis shet I'm out, yeah yeah, don't mind me, imma go pack my stuff and leave, excuse me please? I don't really know what the fock just happened, I don't really care, imma just go and, Fock dis shet I'm out. "So, can you be my partner? For prom of course" he said. I thought about it. "No" was all I could say. "Come on, help a bunny out" he asked, trying to convince me. WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE, BETCH?!?! Was all that I could think.

"Heh, you expect me to help you? After bullying my friend, COUNTLESS times, bullying other students for some dumb effing reason? Bragging about being the 'MVP' of school? Oh hell naw!" I said with a little bit of sass. "I can't believe I'm doing this" the mumbled under his breath. He let out a sigh and said "I'll give you anyth--" I cut him off and said "Deal, grab me a Hawaiian pizza from domino's or pizza hut" and closed the door. I peeped through the peephole and saw him walking to where Pizza hut was located "Hell yah!" I said to myself as I went back and played the movie.

<~Oswald's POV~>
I started to walk to Pizza Hut, it wasn't that far. I bought what she told me to buy and payed for it. I waited for it to be done and they gave it to me. I give a faint smile and walk back to her house. I knock on the door. No one answered. I knock again. Still no response. I then screamed"YOUR GODDAMM PIZZA IS HERE!!!" I heard a faint groan and footsteps. She opened the door and got the pizza and gave me money. "Alright fine, I'll go with ya. Thanks" she said as she closes the door. "Then I guess I'll pick you up 7 tomorrow?" I asked. "Yah yah, whatever" she said, it was muffled, but I could hear it. I then went in my car and drove back home.