Jock! Oswald x Reader === Part 3

*FLASHBACK*
"Hurry up, Y/N!"
"I'm coming! Geez!"

Y/N tripped and scratched her knee.

Her brother/sister stopped and looked back at Y/N. "Y/N! What happened?!" He/She asked, with worry filling their voice.

"*sniff*I just *sniff*tripped big*sniff* bro/sis" Y/N said, having her sibling hug her. "Be careful next time" a hint of worry in their voice. "Okay!" Y/N replied enthusiastically. They messed up her hair a little bit and they both walked to the park, hand in hand.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was when they were both rushing to the park to play, and get some icecream.

*FLASHBACK*

"Happy birthday Y/N!" Big sibling greeted Y/N as she blowed out her candle. "Thank you!" She replied with a close eyed smile.

"Happy birthday, my little nugget!" Y/N'S dad greeted, while carrying Y/N in his arms. "Thank you daddy!" She replied while giggling.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And that was Y/N's 7th Birthday, the day she got the stuffed animal she cherishes dearly.

*FLASHBACK*

"Stop it! I didn't do anything! Stop it please! It hurts!" Y/N begged, as the boys showed no mercy and continued kicking and punching her.

"Heh, whatcha gonna do about it, girly?" "You're too weak!" "YOU cant stop US!" "Tsk, weakling"

Y/N continued to sob her heart out. She had done nothing wrong. She had just accidentally hit the guy while running. She said sorry like a GAGILLION times. But not everyone had a heart of gold.

This continued until a familiar voice was heard. Y/N looked up, and saw Big Bro/Sis. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!" They said while rushing to Y/N, holding Y/N.

She looked at them and glared daggers at them. "Tsk, what's someone like you gonna do about it? Throw a pillow at me?" They laughed at their own joke. "Hey, laugh! I look like a weirdo here" they said, commanding the others. They all awkwardly laughed with him.

"It doesn't make you look like a weirdo, Considering you're already a weirdo, if not, worse " Big Bro/Sis snapped at them. Hearing him growl as response. She/he just smirked as they carried Y/N out of the alleyway. Without another word said.

Y/N hugged them. "Thank you Big bro/sis!"
"Your welcome! Now come one, lets aid you"
"Okay!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

All of these memories, these fragments from Y/N's past. These memories made her smile, until a specific one came to her head.

*FLASHBACK*
Y/N sobbed on the side of the  hospital bed, as she held their hand.

"Y/N... look at me... promise you'll stay strong for me... okay? Take care of mom and dad for me, alright? Remember what I told you"

"Follow your dream. Never give up" they both said in unison, with Y/N sobbing while saying it.

"But--" "Shh, its okay, calm down, don't cry, show me that beautiful smile of yours. I'll be at a better place. I'll be waiting for you. I'll be expecting you to come after a very long period of time,alright? Live your life to the fullest. Y/N, always remember... that I.... love... you..." and with that, her heartbeat stopped. The lines on the monitor, straightened out.