Bendy x Inkness! Reader x Felix - Part 3

Please read everything- and by everything I mean e v e r y t h i n g.

Help...

Help me..

I'm falling...

I'm dying...

Everything hurts...

Everything...

No..

Please...

Save me...

Help me...

The pills...

Your eyes jolt open. "The pills!" You managed to exclaim, sitting up straight at quick speed, letting pain erupt all throughout your body. "Y/N! Calm down!" A voice exclaimed, which belonged to Bendy after listening carefully. "Calm down. You're fine. The pill's doing its job. You need to rest." You look around slowly. You noticed that you were in the bed you woke up in earlier that day.

After you used the gadget one of your friends... "Cup...Cuphead...Cuphead! Cuphead brought it! Felix! Bendy! Everyone!" Felix calms you down, "Hey it's okay we're all here, calm down Y/N!" You shook your head wildly, tears flowing down your cheeks. "No..No no no! I want to go back! I remember everything! Th-the sickness, your deathbed, the time travelling, the-" You gasped. You wanted to jump out, but they stop you, telling you to please be careful.

Here you were in your bedroom, trapped by the staff as the gang requested. You groaned as anticipation grew inside you. You wanna go back! This place...is just...

Then again... 

You have friends here too. You can't abandon them now.

"UGH!" You yelled, the frustration overwhelming you as you hugged your legs. "What do I do..." You buried your head in your knees, wanting to cry. Yeah you can deal with your problems, but they were normal problems. You never expected to be faced with...with... a timeline and alternate universe involved type of problem!

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do..." You repeated the same sentence over and over and over.

You sigh, grabbing your phone as you check the time. It was already one in the afternoon. You lay back down, this existential crisis eating you away.

What do you do?

What was there to do?

• go back? {} •stay here? {}

...

• go back? {♥}

You shake your head, sitting up as you jumped off the bed and head towards your laptop. You were gonna find a way to get out of here and go back to your normal timeline. Even if it was the last thing you do.

Even if it means...

Leaving the versions of your friends here. I mean, they weren't really your friends. They were just....versions of them. Yeah that's right. Versions.

You found comfort in that in a weird way, somehow feeling a little less bad about just leaving them without a goodbye. You typed away, trying your best to find for an answer. You knew this would take some time. But who cares; you were going home and that's final.