Christmas Special: Bendy

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵: 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 - 𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓔𝔁𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼

"Hey babe can I have a picture of you?" Bendy asked as he slides into the kitchen as smooth as how he slides into your dms. "Why? Because you want to show Santa what you want for Christmas?"

"Because I want to- awe come on babe don't ruin it for me." You scoff. "What can I say, you're predictable." He scoffs as well. "No I'm not." As he said that, he gets ready to whoop your ass that has tempted him the whole afternoon but you easily dodge it. "Told you." He groaned as you walk to the oven, carrying the mixture you just finished. He leans on the island counter, staring at you lovingly as you bake those cookies you were always obsessed with.

"Babe have you sat on a candle this morning? Cause that ass is on fire." You grin, "Trying out new ones, eh?" He shrugged. "Hey what can I say, I always feel like Santa when I'm around you; wanting to slide down your chimney at half past midnight." Your face heated, looking at him as he winked at you, biting his lip as he exposed his sharp teeth.

You flash a smirk. "Well then, I've got something to tell you; I'll be going to work with the elves in the ribbon tying department. Cause I'm a pretty knotty girl." You send him a wink as his face reddens. You remove your apron after wiping your hands on it then you go walk off to the living room. He follows you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he nuzzles your neck. "If you jingle my bells I'll make sure to give you a white Christmas."

"Touché. I've got a question for you then; what'll it be- naughty or nice?" You feel him shiver as you break away from his touch and sit down on the couch. He sits beside you. "How about sitting on my lap and seeing what pops up? Cause I can be your Santa all you want if you're up for it..." He digs his head once more onto your neck, you refusing to let him win.

"I'm gonna be calling your left leg Christmas and the other Thanksgiving because I'll make sure to visit between the holidays." You nears your face to his, seeing him redden before inevitably moving farther away from him and onto the opposite side of the couch. He crawls towards you, winking every now and then. "Shouldn't you be on top of my tree, angel?" You giggle. "Is that a candy cane in your pocket or is that just me?" He chuckles. "Nah; I'm just really excited to see you."

Before he could trap you between his arms, you stand up and move to the opposite side of the couch. "Is your name Jingle Bells? Cause you look like you go all the way." He comes near you and tugs your sweater. "Nice wrapping but I need to inspect it."

You laugh and stand up. "You asked Santa for a rhino this year or something? Cause you're really horny." He stands and follows after you; chuckling. "Yeah I quite am. I've got the stamina of a jolly fat man too; I can go all night." You wear the apron once more as you continue with the baking process. "I like milk and cookies but I'd rather have you for tonight." You wink at him. "You can have all: they taste pretty good for breakfast back at my place." He winks back.

This testosterone filled ape just won't give up now won't he.

Goodness you will regret all of this by tomorrow.

"Guess my stocking's not the only thing you'll be stuffing tonight." His face reddens even more as you bite your lip at him. He flashes a smirk. "I'm guessing you want to meet Santa's little helper then?"

"Guess it's settled; it'll be a not so silent night." You set the cookies to cool off as you face Bendy, who was staring back at you; definitely hungry and in not that sense sadly. "I'll start calling you Kwanzaa because I wanna do you for a whole week." He winks, you flashing your own smirk. "Well then you better surprise me with what you've got hiding in your sack."

"Guess that puts you on the top of my naughty list then." He said, a lot more seductively than before.

Oh dear goodness tonight's gonna be a long one. Great job at leading your sex driven boyfriend and turning him on hours before your relatives arrive. What a great icebreaker for tonight's discussion over dinner.

Oh dear indeed.

"You know babe; some of my best toys run on batteries." You say as his smirk widens. "Really? Is that so? Then I'd be glad to show you the toys the elves provided me now that I'm an adult." He goes over to you and carries you to the couch.

"How did we actually get to this point?" You ask as he laughs. "I don't know but I like it." You roll your eyes playfully. "Hey I think you have something I can hang a wreath on."

"Yeah. My twelve inch long elf. Wanna meet him?" You and Bendy press your foreheads against each other. "Sure. And hey, I've got a mistletoe somewhere. Wanna go test that out?" He smirks. "Yeah I've got one too. It's on my belt buckle. How about we try that one out first?"

You roll your eyes. "I wanted a sleigh for Christmas and I think you have the keys. Care to give it to me?" You stated seductively as well. "Sure. But why ride on a sleigh when you can easily ride on me?" He bites down on your neck, you clenching your teeth.

"Well then guess I'll be enjoying the North Pole for tonight. So tell me, care to show me places other than Santa's lap in where wishes and dreams can come true?" Bendy bites his lips as he stands up and carries you, your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"I see you when you're sleeping- you don't wear any underwear..." You roll your eyes playfully. "Subtle. Very subtle, Bendy." You both chuckle. He leads you both into your shared bedroom. "I'll only go into the room if yuletide-y up your place." He looks at you with a 'seriously' face. You grin.

"The amount of sexual tension in this house is killing me." Boris mutters as he walks away, scarred for life after hearing your exchanges. He shudders, afraid of whatever he might end up hearing later tonight from your guys' bedroom. "I'm sleeping in the living room tonight."

"Babe, whatever anyone might give me..." Bendy smiles, surprisingly genuine. "You're what I want for Christmas."

The End.