Bendy x Reader - A Crush (Based on a true story)

This has a sad ending...just saying... ALSO, IN THE ENDING, MY PERSONALITY WILL BE UH.. YOU'LL SEE AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME IT'S FOR PLOT PURPOSES, I SWEAR- and, this happened to, yours truly. Oh and Bendy might act a wee bit different. He'll be more like my crush when these situations happened to me.

"So who's your crush!?" My friend, F/N, yelled at me as I broke the pencil I was using. "F/N...please... I already told you, I'm not sure if I actually like him!"

"But that's still a crush! And I'm sure he'll like you back!" She argues as I huffed. She sat beside me as she kept sending me side glances.

I sigh.

"Fine. I'll tell yo-" Before I even finish, she practically jumps on me as she gets her face up close. "Yay!!"

I pushed her off. "BUT DON'T GO AHEAD AND TELL HIM LIKE HOW YOU DID WITH MY OLD CRUSH!!!!!" She giggled. "I won't, I won't." I smirked as she sat properly, staring at me eagerly. "But of course, I won't tell it to ya just like that. You're gonna have to solve some questions and shiz."

Her eye twitches as she sighs deeply. "Fine! I'll go get Larry so that he can be involved in this." She fake laughs as she ran towards him. "Yo Larry!!"

I sigh as I start writing them down with a pen. I remember some letters in this language called Wing Dings and I decided to write his name in that. But if I forgot, I would just make one up!

So I wrote his name in Wing Dings and the names of the four boys who had a crush on me last year - in English.

Which he just so happens to be in.

They came back with.. oh great now they have F/N/2 involved. They surround me as I give them the paper. They looked at me weirdly.

"Dude wtf is this?" F/N asked me as I shrug. "You got what you wanted." The three of them sighed. "And y'all lost what you had." I smirk as they all gave me weird faces. "Have you been listening to that song again?" Larry asked me with an unamused face as I stand up and shrug. "Maaybe." (Get the reference? XD)

I walk to the bathroom as I hear a loud groan from F/N/2. "WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED AND I'M ALREADY STRESSED AND CONFUSED!!!!" She makes weird noises as I laugh and skip to the bathroom.

At the end of the day, no one managed to get the name. "What if we get it right?" Larry asks as he sat beside me. "Well I'll tell you guys if you managed to get it right or wrong by this Friday. If wrong, you all have to try again. If right, then. Congrats." I shrug as my parents car pulled up. "Bye Lars!"

He waves back as I run in, driving away in a mere matter of seconds.

-

"So Y/N'n crush's name has 5 letters in it. And we only have two options. Me, and Bendy." Larry states sternly the next day, with a serious look plastered on his features. "But it clearly can't be me. I have NO chance of being her crush." He says surely as he turns to look. "Right, Y/N?"

I look up. "Huh? Oh yeah. Sure." I continued writing the song I was randomly making as my crush came close. Larry whispered to me. "Is it him?" I shrug with a cheeky grin as he huffs.

"Hey Larry! What are you guys doing?" He asks as I signalled at Larry to not tell him.

"Oh nothing Bends. Really." He reassures as I sigh in relief. "Oh. Okay then. I'll be off, let's play basketball later!" He says as he runs off to his seat. "Of course, of course!" Larry laughs as he, F/N and F/N/2 continued solving it.