Max x Reader

Today's been busy so Imma just dump some cute scenes here-

Max and Y/N walk in the room, holding hands with big smiles. "Eyyyy who finally confessed?" Fiona asked as she lied down on the couch with her legs over Cuphead's back who was slouching, groaning and mumbling about how much he hated his life at the moment. "I did," Max chirped, "I made sure it was short and sweet." Y/N playfully rolled her eyes as they sit next to each other on the other couch. "You yelled 'Listen here you little shit I have feelings for you and it's about time you acknowledged them!'" She laughed. "And you were on the roof too."

He shrugged. "It worked though."

-

The crew were out camping and while Max and Y/N waited for the other's arrival who were getting some items from the car, the fire dies. "Babe, it's too dark here." Max muttered as Y/N stomped her foot on the ground, her sketchers lighting up. Max stared at her. She laughed. "Shut up, you love me."

-

Y/N giggled, booping Max's nose. "You're just so sweet and cute and just precious!" She exclaimed as she hugs him tightly. Max huffs. "I am not cute! I am dark, mysterious, and very pissed off!!!" He exclaimed as Y/N's smile only got wider. "Awee."

-

Max yawns, stretching his arms as he lays on the couch with his head on Y/N's lap. Y/N switched the channel as she casually stated: "Dang. Being cute must be tiring." She smirked, leaning back on the couch as she looks at him.  Innocently, he responds. "Then you must be exhausted."

-

While Y/N cleaned Max's bedroom as he continued being an unhelpful ass, she accidentally drops her phone. But not scratching it. "Oh fuck me!" She exclaimed as she picked it up. Max raised a brow, looking at her with a grin and a suggestive looking face. "I did not mean an invitation." She told him as she continues cleaning. Max goes near her, annoying her more. "I'm serious, leave me alone." He resists and hugs her from behind. "Max..." She growled as he chuckles, giving her a quick peck on her cheek. "Maybe next time then."
-

"Y/N, you know...I'm jealous of you." She raised a brow. "Why though?" He shrugs, turning to leave. "Cause your partner's way hotter than mine." And he walks away. Y/N takes a moment to process. "Wait but we're datin—" Realization dawned on her as she grabs a broom and chases after him. "YOU LITTLE—"

-

Y/N and Max lean on each other as they lied down on bed, their foreheads touching as they gaze into each other's eyes. Y/N then suddenly sneezed but away from Max's face. This scared him way too much that he ended up falling out of the bed.

-

"Appreciate the little things, you know?" Bendy says as he leans on the couch. Fiona, beside him and lying down with her head tipped back on the edge of the couch with her phone held right above her agreed. "Preach."

If Tall:

Y/N smirks at Max who responds with a groan. "Seriously?! I'm not too short you know!"

If Short:

Max pulls Y/N into a hug as she looked at him, accusingly. "I'm not that short!"

-

Walking to school with Y/N, Max notices her eyes were closed. He laughs. "Babe, what the hell are you doing?" She shrugs. "I'm napping while going to school."

Fiona in the distance: "HOW ARE YOU NOT TRIPPING YET?! I ALREADY TRIPPED FOUR TIMES WITH MY DAMN EYES WIDE OPEN."

-

"I'M TOO HOT!" Max exclaims as he looks at Y/N expectantly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She sighs. "Hot damn."

"WOOOH!"

-

"Y/N... I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level.." Max mutters as he kneels on one knee. Y/N stared, not sure how to react as Max grabs a small box. Her eyes widened. He opens it and it had a sticky note with words scribbled onto it. "Have my wifi password."

-

They played laser tag. Everyone was going wild, sparing nobody even if they were friends. Max pushes Y/N into a corner, and pulls her into a deep kiss. She kisses back. But then he decides to be an asshole and shoot her, betraying her trust for the next hundred months.

-

"Promise me you'll hold me when I'm scared..." Y/N mutters. Max nods. She holds his hand as he raised a brow. "What are you scared off?" She smiled. "Letting go of your hand. You might just disappear if I do so." For a moment, Max forgets how to breath.

-

They were on a road trip, with Fiona on the wheel with the lovebirds just behind the front seat. Beside her was Bendy who was in charge of the music. Max and Y/N were talking, sometimes flirting as Boris sat beside them VERY uncomfortably. Fiona sniffs. "Ya smell that?" Bendy raised a brow. "Smell what?" She gestures towards the two. "The obvious sexual tension between them." Bendy snorted, bursting out laughing as the lovebirds heard none of that.

-

"Everyone shut up!" Y/N exclaimed. "Hey mom." Boris exclaimed. "HIII!!!!" Bendy and Cuphead grin. "YOU MIND YOUR DAAAAAMN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS YOU BITCH." Cuphead exclaimed first. "SAGGY TITTY ASS ASSHOLE. YOU NIPPLE, LACKING BULLDOG." Bendy continued as Max smirked. He moans as he holds eye contact with Y/N. "Come on, babe, come back to bed." She blushed wildly, continuing to talk to her life bearer. Fiona laughed like a drunkard. "EY PASS THE WEED." Mugman was feeling playful so he snickered. "Put your pants back on, Max!"

-

"Truth or dare?" Max asked. "Truth." Y/N responds. "Do you want to kiss me?" He asked. "Dare." She smiled but also didn't as he leans closer. "I dare you to kiss me." She leans back. "Never have I ever—"

"WE'RE PLAYING UNO." Boris exclaimed as his cards flew everywhere.

-

Pizza Kween: It's mad fucked up that humans drink milk from other animals even if they have their own. Like you don't see a damn rhino sucking on a goat's tittie for milk what the fuck.

Max from Rapunzel: How high are you..?

Pizza Kween: Yes.

-

"AHHHH!!!" Max exclaimed from their bedroom. Y/N dropped the remote, running towards him. She slams open the door. "BABE WHAT'S WRONG?!" He looks at her and hugs her tightly. "I fucking hate five nights at Freddy's now..." Y/N could only stare.

-

Max goes to the bathroom, his phone dead and Y/N roaming around the huge supermarket in search for food. Thinking he would message her for where his location would be, she let him go around on his own. Twenty minutes later, the speakers announced. "Y/N L/N your child is at counter sixty nine." She goes over and sees Max sitting there, pouting that she left him.

-

Its been years since Max and Y/N have been married so of course they lived together. Y/N sat on the couch as Max leans from behind it and whispers in her ear. "Talk dirty to me.." He smirks, expecting her to be flustered. Instead, she calmly looks at him and says: "The dishes."

The End.

-

Lmao okay bai—