Video Game Character! Mickey x Pro Gamer! Reader

Okay, so imma make Mickey younger, school appropriate.

No One POV
Lets set things straight here, you are Y/N L/N, you go to a school of gamers, you are one of the pro gamers of school, you are part of the highest class of gamers, you are considered an S Class Gamer. Your school made a world famous game, or website where you could play the games.

But the one that almost ALL of the students play, was a game or race car driving (Original, I know)

Most of the players considered every character of the game awesome, all except one named Mickey Mouse, for the others, he sucked, he was horrible.

But for you though, you saw him differently. You saw that he deserves a second chance, you weren't the proe-est of pros in gaming, but you were still one.

Where are you now, you may ask? Well, you are in your Teacher's office, begging him to let you show the students that Mickey Mouse is a good character like everyone else.
-----
She sighed once again "Miss L/N, for the last time, no! Mickey is just a sorry excuse of a character! He's worthless! Have you seen his attacks in, Arena Combat 3? HORRIBLE! His moves in Rhythm Mayhem?ALSO HORRIBLE! His catch phrases? Don't get me started! Hi---"

"Look lady, all I'm asking is to play Mickey Mouse in Race Car Ralleyway, in front of the whole school, simple as that." You said in a monotone voice.

She sighed ONCE AGAIN (Sheesh lady, stop sighing) and said "Fine, I'll let you do it. If you prove that he is worthy, the we'll keep him. If not, we'll be deleting him from the characters"

You nod as you left to go to your dorm room.

*/LE MAGICAL TIMESKIP\*
Right now, you are sitting on stage with a monitor to your face. You looked at the students, they were cheering for you. This fills you with DETERMINATION (Sarry, I had to)

<~Y/N POV~>
I was about to do it. About to play. About to prove that this particular character named, Mickey Mouse, wasn't trash. This is actually gonna be my first time playing him, but I can give it a shot.

<~Mickey's POV~>
The light lit up again, signalling that someone was playing. We all went to our stations and did our pose.

Why would I bother, no one will pick me. They probably would just pick Oswald or Cuphead or something. Its true, I am worthless.

I sighed as I made my way to my station and did my pose. I looked to the screen and saw this gamer was a girl, one of the pro ones, one of the S-Gamers. What was her name again? Y/N was it?Yah,it is Y/N. To be honest, I may have a little crush on her, hey, I know I may be a video game character, but a mouse can dream.

I sighed as she scrolled through the characters and she stopped on.... me? I did my little entrance then she picked me. I was shocked. But then I was teleported to the starting line, in my car.

<~Y/N's POV~>
I inhaled then exhaled as I looked at the light.
Ready?
"You can do it Y/N!"
Set
I did the same thing and...
GO!!

I started, controlling it like a boss, dodging every single obstacle, passing all of the players, getting all of the power ups. I stayed focus. I could hear cheers and chanting. It made me smile as I continued staying focused.

<~Mickey's POV~>
I was still shocked that she picked me, but I didn't complain. I said my lines as for everytime she got a powerup, or she would pass a player, and I would just say random lines on the way.

I made sure I focused as well, doing as the machine told me to do, making sure I don't screw up. Considering this is a first impression on them, why miss this chance?