Oswald x Daughter! Reader

"Papa! Papa! Where are you?!" The bunny children exclaimed.

"I'm in here" Oswald calls out from his bedroom. The bunnies immediately jump on his lap and bed. "So did she call yet?!"

"Kids, I told you, she's calling tomorrow. Don't worry!"

"But we just miss her!" "Yeah! We want to talk to her again!" "I want to hear Bun Bun's voice!" "Its been too long!"

Oswald sighs and ruffles a bunny kid's head. "Hey, I miss her as much as you do. Don't think that I don't feel the same way"

The bunny kids smile and hopped off of either his lap or bed and went outside. "Okay! We can wait for a little more! But make sure she does call tomorrow!"

Oswald chuckles "of course, of course"

But one bunny stayed. She was the youngest one out of the 427. And the only other female. "Papa, tell me again on why big sister Y/N has to be far away?"

Oswald sighs. "Pebbles, big sister Y/N is out for her studying. And remember that she has a very strict school so she can only make contact every once a month, but don't worry, tomorrow's the day she'll call for this month!"

Pebbles smiles and Oswald ruffles her hair. "Okay, if you say so.. *sigh* I just hope that I get to see her again.. I miss Bun Bun" Pebbles starts tearing up. Oswald sighs as well and hugs her. "We'll get to see her soon. We'll find a way. I promise"

"Are you sure?" Pebbles said while looking at Oswald with big blue eyes.

"I'm sure"

Pebbles smiles and Oswald returns the favor. The bunny children then goes back inside the room and joins in as well. "Never leave anyone behind!" One exclaimed from the group. All the others agreed at the statement. Oswald chuckles and they stay there for a while.

The day went by pretty quickly and Oswald was now waiting patiently for Y/N, or Bun Bun's reply. He already finished eating breakfast and was just wasting his time on waiting.

Hours passed and it was now dinner. Still no call.

Oswald begins to panic and Mickey goes in the room. "Ozzy? What's wrong?"

"Y/N... she's still didn't call."

"She's probably just busy" Mickey reassured.

"But today's the day she's suppose to call!"

Mickey sighs. He walks over to Oswald and sits beside him. "Who knows, maybe its just delay?"

Oswald sighs. "I guess you're right. But if she doesn't call by tomorrow, I'm calling the school myself."

Mickey smiles "Fair enough. Now, lets get dinner"

Once they were sitting down, the bunny children flooded Oswald with questions. "Did she call yet?!" "What did she say?!" "Why didn't you tell us!?" "Does she have a boyfriend by now?!"  "Yeah?! Is she still single?!" "Why are we related?!" "WHAT IS LIFE?!"

Mickey chuckles. "Kids, I think you should give your dad some space."

"But what happened?!" "Did she not call?!" "What if she's hurt?!" "Don't say that!" "Yeah!" "But seriously!" "I'm out!" "Why am I even doing this.." "I don't get paid enough for this!" "WHY ARE WE EVEN BEING LOUD?!"

Oswald shakes his head and sighs "There's... just a delay.. she'll call tomorrow.. hopefully" Oswald mumbled the last part.

"Okay!" "But you promise--" " Ah sh sh sh!" "Fine!" "Don't be rude to papa!" "Finally!" "I'm not even gonna care anymore"