Felix x Fandom Hopper! Reader (╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭ I couldn't help myself)

Imma have to make Felix younger... ooh boy....

(If you hate Undertale... What are you doing here? Yes I am fully aware that this book is based on the BABTQFTIM fandom)

(You kinda look like this. Change clothes if needed. BTW, this One's a new character I just made. I need to stop-)

Y/N, the one and only younger sister of Paperjam

Y/N, the one and only younger sister of Paperjam. The only daughter of Error and Ink.

Ever since she was given the ability to travel through universes, which she uses a paintbrush like Ink, it shoots colorful strings like Paperjam's but, hers was much bigger. Kinda like Ink's but the right size for a 13 year old like her. (I wasn't lying about the age.)

She could also go to different worlds that aren't even related to Undertale. She found this out, on one faithful night.

She woke up in the middle of the night, she sneaked out of her bedroom and out of the house and went farther away from the house they have in the anti void.

Of course, she brought her paintbrush with her.

She creates strings. Wailing them around. (Kinda like this:

 (Kinda like this:

)

She uses the tip of the brush to slice off the strings (like this: / )

And it created a portal. It seemed to look like Undertale.

She pops her head in. "Hello?"

It was daytime there. All of a sudden, Blueberry practically jumpscared Y/N.

"Ah! Uncle Blue! You scared me!" (Yup, you call the other versions uncle.)

"Oops! Sorry Y/N! Hey, what are you doing here? Isn't it nighttime in the anti void?"

"Oh u-uh.. oh look! Bro is calling me I'm gonna go now baiii!!"

She waves goodbye at lightning speed and she closes off the portal. "Hey wai-..."

She sighs and opens another one.