REQUEST! Bendy x Inkness! Reader x Felix

MsGalaxeyGirl

-

Felix sighed as he stares into everyone's eyes, lying down uncomfortably on his death bed. Y/N's not coming...isn't she?

They all looked down as tears streamed down their faces. "Ch-cheer up, guys... I'll always be w-with you.." He states with a broken smile as they shook their head. Bendy was sobbing his heart out.

"No Mr. Felix! How can we cheer up when you are literally dying?!" He pounds the side of the bed as Boris hugged him from behind. "Come on, Bendy. There's nothing we can do about it..."

"Yes there is! There's always a way for things to be okay! There is! there is! there is!!!" He screams as Cuphead scolded him. "Bendy. You better stop this attitude of yours."

"Bendy please.." Mugman added as he rubbed his back. Bendy's hands trembled as he fell onto the side of the bed. "I just...don't want to lose you, Mr. Felix..."

The cat smiled as he rubbed Bendy's head. He coughed up blood as he smiled weakly. "I understand where you're coming from Bendy but... Not everything ends happily.."

(Lowkey foreshadowing-)

Bendy didn't react as he sobbed onto the bed.

A moment of silence passed until the door busts open. "Guys! Guys! I know how to save Felix!" Y/N yelled as she slammed the door shut behind her. Bendy lights up upon hearing this.

"Really?! How?!" He wipes his tears as Boris eyes widened. Cuphead stared blankly in shock as Mugman was smiling big. "Yeah!! How do we do it?!" The younger brother of Cuphead exclaimed.

"Now, this might sound crazy but I managed to get this time travel thing and we can stop all of this from happening!" She exclaimed as she showed the item, or the Crono Accelerator. (Ahem reference that's pretty obvious I think-)

Felix smiled. "As much as I would hate to agree, cause this is cheating death and stuff," He coughed, "I would still accept it. So, how do we use it, Y/N?"

She smiled broadly as she set it on the ground. "Leave this to me." She bent down to press it as Cuphead remembers something. "Be careful! I heard that if you use it, some things may turn out for the better but some things turn worse!"

Mugman raised a brow. "Since when were you the smartass in this group?" His brother shrugged as Boris laughed. Y/N shook her head with a grin as she pressed it. "But let's do this!"

Everything started to spin in blue as strong winds blew everywhere. Y/N felt everything being sucked out of her as her surroundings changed. She heard some 'Errors' faintly but she ignored it.

Then, everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N rubs her head as she scans her surroundings. "W-where..?" She blinks, wiping out the tiredness. She sat up as she notices where she is. "I'm in.. A bedroom?" She mutters as she stood up.

As her feet made contact with the ground, it was cold. She shivers as she scans the nearby floor, looking for slippers. She found them as she stood up, holding onto the big ass teddy bear beside her for support.

But there is a question.

She isn't in her bedroom. She's in a different bedroom but.. It seems Y/N-y. Plus, if it wasn't hers, how would she know that she has slippers waiting for her? She couldn't have seen that. And how would she know about the teddy bear if she hadn't seen it? When she looked around, everything was blurry and the stuffed animal didn't catch a glance from the H/C haired girl.