Felix x Reader - Memories

"So, remind me again on how you two came to be?" F/N low-key teased with a smug look.

Y/N groans. "Seriously, I already told you the story for about 65 times now!"

"68, babe." Felix corrected.

F/N squeals as they keep muttering 'So coot!!' Or even 'I ship it!!'

Y/N groans once more as she lays back on the couch. "Fine. I'll tell you the story," She says, surprisingly calm.

"For the 69th time now!" She adds through gritted teeth

"Okay okay, geez. Just tell me!" They exclaim.

"Fine. Hey whiskers, remember that time in where we played truth or dare? You know, 3 weeks before you confessed?"

Felix blushes from the reminder of a specific awkward moment but brushes it off as he tries to remember the said day.

He lights up. "Oh yeah! I remember that one! You hit me that time.

"Reasons!"

***
"So Felix, truth or dare?" Y/N asks her feline friend with a smirk.

"Hm.. I choose... dare!" He responds proudly.

"Well I dare you to.." She trails off as she think of a request to ask from the cat.

She lights up as she thinks of one. "I dare you to scream the first thing that goes into your head!"

"Uh... Y/N..?" He responds unsurely. Y/N sat there frozen. She snaps back to her senses and starts hitting him.

"You're creepy!"

"Alright alright! Ow..."

As she finishes, Felix was hugging his knees, face hidden.

***

"Dang. I still remember that. That was real painful." Felix states with a chuckle.

"I said I'm sorry! I even showed you!" She defends as she playfully punches Felix.

***
Y/N feels remorse as she sighs and hugs him. "I'm sorry, Felix. That wasn't intentional. I swear! Plus, admit it, you were being creepy."

"Then that means you're creepy. You always stalk, talk, and think of C/N-"

"Shush!"

***

"Oh my goodness. That was real awkward." Y/N comments as she remembers.

"Yup." Felix agrees.

"Also remember that time when...-"

***
All the students were running and the classroom was just chaos... as always. But, everyone were cramped up.

"Ow ow ow!" Felix exclaims as he gets, practically, thrown everywhere.

And he finds himself hugging Y/N, face being accidentally coming in contact with her... bosoms. (If that's how you spell it.)