To Make Up For Not Updating

Y/N. -  F-Fiona! I have some bad news!

Y/N chuckles nervously as she pants.

Fiona. -  What is it?

Fiona asks, motherly instincts kicking in.

Y/N continues chuckling nervously.

Y/N. -  So I may or may not have made Cuphead and Mugman like any other siblings, AKA, typical brothers that fight each other almost all the time....

Fiona's eye socket goes hollow as her other one twitches.

Y/N. -  BUT CHIP DIDN'T GET BOTHERED

With the brothers, things weren't pretty.

Cuphead. -  I told you that we shouldn't have used that character! Now look! We lost!

Mugman. -  Oh so its my fault now!? Its not like I'm the one who was being a complete noob who doesn't even know what he's doing!

Cuphead. -  That does it!

Cuphead grabs Mugman by the collar and lifts him off the ground. Before he could throw him though, the door slams open to reveal a panting Fiona.

Fiona.  -  Cuphead. Put. Your. Brother, down.

Y/N Mouths from Behind. - Don't anger her.. Trust me!

~~~~~

Y/N was lying down on the couch in the middle of the night while watching her favorite Disney movie. Bendy was sitting on the opposite side as Y/N's legs were resting on his, while eating an ice cream sandwich.

Boris from behind the couch. - Boo...!

This startled Y/N that she accidentally kicks Bendy's face, making him drop his treat.

Y/N. - Oh my gahd are you okay!?

Bendy chuckles.

Bendy. - I'm okay, don-

Y/N. - Shut up, I wasn't talking to you.

Y/N cuts him off as she pets the ice cream sandwich. Bendy's eye twitches as Boris was on the floor in a fit of laughter.

~~~~~

Fiona. - ANNNDDD CUT! That's a wrap, people!

Mugman. - Hey Fiona! Why didn't you celebrate with us on the Fourth of July?

Fiona. - Well child, I may know the 4th of July but, we Filipinos don't celebrate it here. But hey, very late happy 4th of July, Americans!

Bendy and Boris. - Yeah!!

Cuphead. - Can someone tell me where my gahddam script is!?

Y/N was whistling oh so innocently with her pet behind her, eating some papers. Cuphead's eye starts to twitch.

Cuphead. - Y/N!!!

Y/N. - He/She was already eating it when I found him/her!!

~~~~~

Y/N. - Come back here you punk and give me back my (Anything, you choose)!!!

Chip. - NEVAAAAA