Cuphead x Reader - Wilting Flower

This may or may not be sad.. heh.. hehe... don't kill meh.

It has been a few days since Bendy was cured from the illness. The gang had found all of the pieces and healed everyone. They had a party a day after.

One day, when Cuphead was getting a drink from Max's Coffee Shop/Restaurant /Bar/I dunno, a girl caught his attention, about the same age as him.

She was a sweet and kind girl, judging from the looks. She had H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes. In her hair, she also had a F/C streak.

The girl was with another girl, also about her age. She had long black hair, and a part of it seemed to look like ink floating, she had dark brown eyes, and she was pretty... enthusiastic... she was loud.

He overheard one of their conversations. "Fiona I swear that if you don't delete that, I wont hesitate to kill you" The H/C haired girl said. He was shock to see that someone looking so sweet could say words like that.

"Yeah.. no! I'll show this to all of your future family reunions starting from now on!" The supposedly 'Fiona' said.

The other girl pouted and she seemed to be thinking. She thought of one and she was doing the puppy eyes to Fiona.

"Please?" She pleaded in a sweet tone.

Fiona dramatically looked away. "No! Not the puppy eyes! My weakness!"

"Please?" The girl pleaded once more, eyes seeming to grow bigger.

Fiona hesitated. "Ugh fine! You're so lucky I love you as a sister!"

The other girl cheered and Fiona handed her the phone. "May I have your honor to delete the photos?" Fiona said in a British accent.

"Certainly" The other girl replied, also in a British accent.

Once it got deleted, she handed back the phone and Fiona seemed to be grinning, somewhat evilly.

"Oh no... oh no no no... you did something didn't you?" The other girl suspected.

The other girl shrugged, 'innocently'

"Fiona! You sent it to your computer! Didn't you?!"

"You know me too well, Y/N"

Huh, Y/N... cute name... wha?! Nonononono! Cuphead you are not just randomly falling for a stranger!

Fiona sent a glance to Cuphead to catch him staring. He adverted his eyes and from the corner of it, the saw Fiona whispering something to 'Y/N'.

They nod and the two girls make their way to Cuphead's table.

"Hey! I noticed you uh.. *ahem* watching there! Is something wrong?" The black haired female asked.

"O-oh! Nothing, I was j-just spacing out!" Cuphead stuttered out. Earning a giggle from Y/N.

"Anyways, my names is Y/N! And this is--"

"Fiona. I can introduce for myself, you know?"

The other female rolled her eyes and Cuphead took a gulp.

"Cuphead! It was nice meeting you ladies! But, I have to go, my brother's probably looking for me"

"Awe, so soon? Heh, we understand."
Fiona said with a smile.

"Well then, see ya around!" Y/N added with a grin.

"Yeah, see ya" Cuphead said while standing up and flashing them a smile, before leaving.