With Me and Rosa

This is the one that happened between me and Theimaginaryrosa. Enjoy!

"OH FAKQ PRAY TO THE MOTHER OF GOD THAT I UPDATED MAH BOOK" Rosa screams as she checks her book to see that she didn't. "FFFFFFAAAAAAAQQQQQQCCCCC!!!!!!!"

Fiona stood there. Confused and terrified at the same time. "What is you reaction to the thing above?" She asks the fox.

"Uh...I think I just pissed myself." Was all Fiona could awkwardly mutter as Rosa adds: "No I mean what would be your reaction if you were in that situation?"

Fiona lights up upon realization. As she was about to reply, she gets cut off by Rosa once more. "I'll just be a sad potato/marshmallow for my sins."

Fiona cuts in. "well, if I were in that situation, -which I always am-, I'd just shrug my shoulders, say meh, wait for determination to just flow through my veins and boom. I do it."

"Ohhh okay! And wait, are we talking I NEED Z MEMES HOI I'M TEMMIE MATHAFACKAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Fiona stood there, confused once more, and fascinated now. "And I thought I was weird..." She mutters then she bows Japanese style. "Teach me your ways sensei."

"Since you're my friend, first step of my ways is..." She trails off as she grabs an alarm clock and throws it a wall. "THROW THE ALARM CLOCK FXCKER AT THE WALL!!!!"

"Yeah!" Fiona cheers as she grabs a grandfather clock and throws it at a wall. Causing the wall to break. "Yay!" She cheered once more. "Did I do good!? Hey Chip! Which wall did I break!?"

"The forth one." Chip responds as he casually walks by. "Oh shxt.." Fiona mutters as she awkwardly waves at the readers. "Hey...."

"YEAHHHHH!!!" Rosa cheers. "Oh my God what are you doing, Imaginary!?" Felix screams as Rosa's eye twitches. "I'm cleaning!!"

"Why do I live here of all places!? And also you broke the forth and the fifth wall!!! You are children! How are you capable of this!!?!?" Felix complains as Fiona does jazz hands. "Magic~"

"Yes, we shall ban together and destroy all alarm clocks. Come, Fiona and Y/N!" Rosa exclaims as she gets ahold of reader chan. "Wait what!?" Reader chan cries out as the three females jump out of a fxcking window.

Felix stood there dumbfounded and turns around. "I am so done."

"Hey!" Bendy calls out to Fiona. "If you're gonna leave, at least bring your spiders with you!!!" Fiona acts like she's thinking. "Nah. They like you. Take good care of them while I'm gone!!!"

"OH HELL NAW!!" Bendy yells as Boris could be heard saying: "I think Bullet's gone."

Then a screech could be heard and some 'GET IT OFF ME's from inside the studio. "Oh Bullet, always getting g yourself into trouble. Why can't you be like Sin?" Fiona mutters as Y/N questions. "I know who Sin is, but, who's Bullet?"

"Bullet and Sin are brothers. They're my spiders." Fiona replies casually. Rosa's Bendy laughs at Fiona's Bendy's suffering.

Fiona's Bendy throws Bullet onto Rosa's Bendy as his laughing abruptly halts. He then let's out a Markiplier girly ass scream as Fiona's Bendy yells: "NOW YOU FEEL MY PAIN!!! NOW GET HIM OFF!!!!"

"Stop it! You're scaring him!" Fiona yells out as she grabs Bullet and he hides under her jacket. "Scaring him!? He's terrifying me!!!" Rosa's Bendy protests.

"He's scared of your hideous face!!! You idiot!!!" Fiona yells. Fiona's Bendy laughs hysterically as he manages to say: "Ha! SHE JUST CALLED YOU UGLY!!!"