Swap!Mugman x Famous! Singer! Reader

YeahIknowIhavelikeamillionrequeststodobutIjustthoughtofthiswhilesurfingontheinternetandthoughtofagoodplotsoyeahitmightbeslightlyclichébutIhonestlydon'tcaresoyeahenjoythischapterloveyouallalsodon'tplayityet-

--

"Yes! Trixx! Y/N posted a new video! Its an announcement regarding her concert tomorrow!!!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah! Come on! Let's watch it!"

~

Y/N sat on the F/C chair as she smiled. "Heya everyone, what is up, my name is Y/N or you can call me (Stage Name). I have an announcement. I will be releasing a new cover later at night at exactly (Time) and I'll be singing that song by tomorrow so don't miss out, alright? Okay. See you guys there. I love you all." She does her signature heart with her hands (Normal/Korean or whatever) as the video ended.

~

"YESS!!!! I AM SO GONNA STREAM IT THE MOMENT IT GETS RELEASED!!" Trixx yelled as she danced around like a maniac. Stixx smiled as she inspected the video. Looking closely at some shots of Y/N, some dry tear stains are hardly visible. She gets confused.

She was getting quite suspicious too. Y/N is a type of girl that screams almost all the time. Kind of like Jacksepticeye. So this video was quite..different, so to say.

She shrugged it off and got ready to stream the said video about to release by later.

-

Y/N pressed post as the video was online. Not even a few seconds later, views started pouring in like a waterfall. She didn't care as she laid on the bed. She hugged her pillow as she started sobbing softly.

"W-why..? Why? Why did you have to do this..?"

She looked at a picture frame resting on her nightstand beside her bed. The picture made her cry even more. "Y-you..jerk.. W-why...why why why..."

She rolled over as she lied down in a fetal position, letting all of her emotions poor out. "F..f-f-fxck you.. Y-you a-a-asshole..." She sniffed as she grabbed her phone and checked the views. It already reached a million as some comments were posted regarding the theme of the song.

-

6Little6Red6Ruby:
O-oh wow.. I never expected Y/N to do a cover for a  uh song like this..uhm.. It was still awesome so its okay I guess? No hate.