Mugman x Reader === Part 2

Okay, I don't know what the heck is going on with my wattpad but some episodes that I write, they glitch out or something like that! Take this for example, the draft for this episode was complete and on with the story, but, when I view it as reader, it stops in a  specific part in the story, which isn't even the end! So,I'll just  have to make this the part 2 of continuation. But anyways Happy Reading!

Its getting pretty late,I should go back now" Mugman said while standing up and offering his hand to help me up. I gladly accepted it and nodded in agreement.

"Say, you wanna stay at the hotel me and my brother are staying in? Just for the night of course! Don't worry, he's a nice guy, you'll love him!" He asked, enthusiastically, with a look that was saying 'please say yes'

I thought about it and replied "Well sure, if you don't mind" he smiled with pure joy and said "Don't worry, we wont mind at all!" He said it so enthusiastically that it made me smile.

We went to his hotel and went inside the room they were staying in. "Make yourself at home, Y/N, I'll check on Cuppy" I smiled and sat on the couch. Before he left going to the kitchen, he said, "You can explore if you want." I smiled again and stood up, admiring the things and decorations this hotel had.

<~Mugman's POV~>
"Cuppy? Cuphead? Where are you?" I called out. No response. I started getting worried until I found a note. It read;

Dear Mugman,
   This is Cuphead, I went out to get some food. You wanna know why? I lost to a bet with the shortstack, so I had to go out and buy some food and stuff for the road. There are some leftovers in the fridge and some money in my bag. I'll be back shortly.

                                               Sincerely,
                                                   Cuphead

"Typical" I said to myself as I let out a sigh of relief.

I went out of the kitchen to look for Y/N, just to make sure she stays out of trouble or something.

<~Y/N's POV~>
This place is amazing! I thought to myself, as I admired the place.

Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me, I looked to the door and Mugman was leaning on the doorframe. "Enjoying ourselves, aren't we?" He asked.

I nodded and continued looking a  round.

"Y'know, we can continue the  'lesson' again. If you would want to" he said. I nodded in response and sat on the bed.

"Okay, so where did we left off?" He asked curiously, as he sat next to me in bed.

"I dunno, something to do with the body or something" I said trying to act 'chill' again.

He nodded and said. "Hey I know! Pick a part of your face, or mine, and I'll explain what that part is for!" He said joyfully.

I liked the idea and nodded in response. I thought about it and poked his nose "this"

He chuckled and explained it to me. "You see, that's called a nose, a nose is used for smelling things. Noses can d-----"

*/LE MAGICAL TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUGMAN ADMIRING YO BODY\*

He explained, with me listening to every word.

"So what else?" He asked. I thought about it again and  placed a finger on his lips, and said "what are these for?" He blushed. I didn't know why. But I didn't think about it. I then got my finger back.

"My friend said it like outlines the mouth, or something. She said it can be used for another thing. But she never told me. Do you by any chance know, what she means?" I added. He blushed again "I uh I guess I could tell you or uh something

I tilted my head to the side. "Or I could uh show you" He added, my eyes beamed with joy "YES PLEASE! SHOW ME! SHOW ME! SHOW ME!" He chuckled nervously. "Well then, uh, c-close your eyes"

"How would I see it though?" I asked, not seeing the connection here. He sighed and said "Y-you'll see"

I closed my eyes. I could feel the bed creaking, as if he was getting close to me. The feeling acted up again. I didn't mind as I felt breathing near my face. Then, something touched my lips.

What is this?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him right there in front of me! Not even having distance between us! I felt the feeling again. I was tensing up, but I somehow.... how do you say this....... enjoyed it. I hesitantly did, whatever this is back.

We parted and I could feel sadness or something. I blinked my eyes a few times and he looked away. "W-what was that called?" I asked, feeling heat through out my entire face.

"That was uh called a k-kiss"

Our faces were still inches apart. I could feel his breath on my face. That's how close we are.

He went closer, I think he's gonna do it again!! I was gonna  'kiss' back when the door opened.

"Heya mug--- woah there. I uh didn't mean to interrupt this uh thing" I looked over to see a taller version of Mugman. This time he had a white and red striped bendy straw (Pun intended). And had yellow liquid coming out from the top of his  uh head, like it was hair.

We pulled away and Mugman said "uh Cuppy! I-its not what you think!"

This must be his brother that he was talking about

'Cuppy' chuckled and went to me. He held out his hand and said "Hey, the name's Cuphead, what's yours, toots?" Huh, totally original "Y/N" I simply said as I gladly accepted the handshake.

He smiled and was walking out the door. "I'll leave you two for now~"

I could see Mugman's face getting bluer. "C-CUPPY!"

<~Mugman's POV~>
"C-CUPPY!"
DAM YOU RED WETHEAD! I thought as he walked out.

I looked at Y/N who was just there sitting, having her face as red as a tomato. She looked at me and got closer, I could feel her breath on my face. She said "Teach me more~" I blushed I swear she had that tone,I just swear! and I stuttered "I-i-i uh...."

"No seriously, teach me more" (Y'all nasty)

I let out a sigh of relief as she got her face farther away. I smiled and we started a tutoring schedule we just made there at the spot.

"I sure as heck will teach you more"