Fanboys! Part 2

Cut me some slack, okay? I'm bored AF and I want to have an excuse in watching cringy fangirl videos... yup I have a lot of bleach and tidepods, don't worry.

Daphne waves furiously at the camera. "Hello Flowers! How've you been!? Welcome back to another video! Our favorite female guests are here once more! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest watching the video I posted some time ago! Anyways, today they'll be reacting to more," she fake coughs, "Cringey," and once more,"fanboys! Here they are!"

Fiona's face is suddenly in the screen. "Help us! She kidnapped us!" Y/N could be seen in the background, shaking her head dissaprovingly but jokingly. She pries Fiona off of the camera and chuckles, facing the device towards her. "She's just kidding." She gets up close and whispers, "But seriously tho, send help."

"Anways!" Two claps could be heard from somewhere and it faces Daphne. "Let's start!" She motions her hand in a rising...motion, duh, and daffodils and vines start growing out of the ground and they wrap themselves around the two girls. Earning surprised squeaks from them as she giggles. She moves the two girls into separate chairs in front of a laptop and the vines and said sort of flower untangled themselves from the females.

"Here's the first video!"

Fiona gulps as Y/N nervously laughs. She was still recovering from the last time. And just as she thought everything was going better, Daphne's gotta destroy that.

Bomb: Hey guys! My name is Bomb! Oh you know, Y/N's husband and boyfriend? Yup. That's me. I just wanted to tell you that I was scrolling through youtube with my sweetheart baby boo when I saw something...something...

His eyes turn blood red. (Y/N and Fiona; Unoriginal) And the theme turns unsettling.

Bomb: Y/N fanboys....dude....we are literally in a relationship...why...look...listen..if you're a fanboy (Daphne; Such as yourself)... Turn back now.... trust me... you do not want to witness my wrath.... (Fiona; What if I do?)

Then it changes back to being happy.

Bomb: But yeah! Make sure to subscribe and become a part of the Bombards! Like, share and comment what you think! Do NOT forget my warning. Kay bye!

"Pfft whatdafack!? Sweetheart baby boo!? And I thought I didn't know how to make nicknames!" Fiona laughs hysterically as she falls to the floor while clutching her stomach. Daphne shakes her head dissaprovingly as Y/N was nowhere in sight.

A closet door opens and reveals Y/N sitting there, emotionless. While whispering: "First one and I already wanna die..."

Lyric: Hola, people! My name is Lyric and I'm a new youtuber! This is the trailer for my channel and I hope you'll enjoy my content! I do animation videos, make songs, covers, and maybe even gameplay! Heh. Yup! I won't put things like 'I like this, I like that', cause boy (Y/N: Did he just assume my gender?), I am not a Gary or Marty Sue. Anyways, there is one thing that I like. Or love rather.

He looks at the camera with a sky blue blush.

Lyric: Fiona....she's just...*sigh*.., I just love her, okay? And... if you try to take her away from me.... (Daphne: We what? We die?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lyric: Well then I can't do anything about that.. I don't own her sooo...yeah..I just wanted to point that out. Anyways, bye! Subscribe if you're interested! Also, don't forget to like, share, and/or comment! Byyyeee!!!