(Songfic; Zombie Song) Boris x Zombie! Reader

So this is my first time writing a songfic so it might be horrible, just saying. But I hope you enjoy. Just a warning, there will be death in this one. You have been warned.

---------
"Come on, Boris! We need to get out of here! Quickly!" Bendy said while dragging his brother by the wrist, panicking.

"I-I know!"

"Midget! Hurry up!" Cuphead called out, from the end of the graveyard, grasping the bars of the gate.

"Bendy! Boris! Oh good God, help us!"

"Hurry!"

The two ink brothers were close, so close from reaching the gate.
-----
The H/C haired, young undead girl watched from the distance, fighting the urge of slaughtering them and feasting on them. Well, more on the little demon

She had her eyes for the younger wolf, getting odd feelings when thinking of him, feeling butterflies flutter inside her stomach. She was in love. A feeling that she thought she never would have felt.

Our love story, could be kinda gory

Just as the two brothers were about to reach the gate, the young girl snatched the young wolf.

"Bend--mph!"

Far from boring, we'd meet at a post--

"We made it! Boris? Boris!"

Apocalypse

"Oh no, oh no no no. This isn't happening! This is not happening! Boris! Where are you!"

Yeah I'd be slowly walking in a group stalking you, you'd be the only man alive

"What do you want from me?!"

That I could not resist

The girl gave him dreamy eyes. "You, of course"

Boris looked horrified.

Then, Boris was snatched again but by 4 people.

"Let's get out of here!"

Then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us

"Stay away from my brother!" The small demon mentioned while running out of the graveyard.

But only because, they'd  be jealous, cause our love is deeper than Edward and Bella's.

The crew ran out of the very small forest and into the city, seeing that it's been trashed and mindless, undead people, or zombies, were roaming around.

Oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain

The crew ran to a building that was still in pretty good shape, unaware that a certain girl is watching not too far.

I'd just want your heart yeah I'd want your heart I just want your heart cause I want you.

"Up here!" The adventurous feline pointed up stairs, pretty unstable looking ones, unsurprisingly.

They cautiously climbed up them

You'd be hiding in a second floor department

"Break them!"

Knocking all the stairs down, to save your life

"They're coming!"

From the undead

"Mr. Felix! There's a gun here!"

"Perfect"

Double barrel shotgun taking out the slow ones