Random Adoptables (CLOSED)

Hello everyone. My name is Zodiac. I will be taking over for this chapter.

I am a Fair

I am a Fair. I come from the planet of Ilispurg from the Galaxy of MCDA. I am the mother of all Fairs.

If curious, a Fair is basically just a fairy with no wings and eyes. Together with sharp teeth. Don't worry. We are very nice.

Now, I have gathered 6 of my beloved Fairs who are up for adoptions. They would want a family of their own. 2 teenagers, 2 children, and 2..toddlers, so to say.

Adopting them will be free for this one chapter. So if Fiona ever lets me do more of these, they will have a price.

Now, here are my beloved children.

From left to right, the names are:

#1: Candle - littlebobaz

#2: Scarf - Duh_Itz_Moonica

#3: Bunny Black - dark_foxygirl

#4: Yinyang - PollyKat_UvU

#5: Ribbon - IngeniousShibe

#6: Dolly - That'sJustPeachyyWolf

They are all quite different but are the same at the same time. When you adopt them, you can change their name if you want. But, in my opinion, keeping the names the same would be better. But that's just my opinion. Do whatever you want, dear reader.

For the eggs, they are still Fairs. Only, their appearances will be a surprise.

#7: Yellow Egg - Somebody6x3

#8: Green Egg - Fandomkid12345

#9: Brown Egg - Makenzie-May

For the hands/paws, you can pick what your Fair's hands/paws would look like. Just comment:

#?, Circle/Heart

There.

Remember, first come, first serve. I don't want anyone fighting over a Fair. No cursing as well.

If I, or Fiona, catch you doing bad things to my children, I will hunt you down. I will take back my child and block you.

Thank you. I am very strict when it comes to my children.

Anyways, make sure to comment down if you want one :). Goodbye, child.