REQUEST! Felix x Inkness! Depressed! Reader

LunaLeGayPotato I know you requested this like, by April but I'm so sorry! I honestly forgot about it but here it is! Its hella long too! Enjoy!

-

I gulped down the water as the pill went down my throat. I sigh.

"Oh dear. Y/N, this is getting worse. Your coughing and the ink are too much now!" My mother screeches as she panicked. "Mom..."

"What if I lose you?"

"Mom..!"

"What if you'll end up like your sister?!"

"Mom!"

"And then me and your father will be alone again and-"

"MOTHER!"

She stopped as father and my brother looked at me in shock. "Can you please calm down?!"

My mom sighed as she keeps her head low. "I just...don't want to lose you, Y/N..." She looks at me with red and puffy eyes. "You have no idea how hard it was for me and you father when we lost your sister to inkness..."

I sigh as I look down. I'm seriously not in the mood for this...

"I'm going to my room." I stand up and make my way up the stairs. I reach my bedroom as I open up the door and go in. I heard my little brother speak from downstairs.

"Is she gonna be okay, mommy?"

"I hope so, Alec...I hope so.."

(Familiar~?)

-

A year passed...

-

The girl sighs as she stared out the window. Not paying attention to any of the words her teacher was saying.

She didn't realize the repeated yelling of her name by the teacher as she glared at her from the front.

She sends a dull stare as the teacher glares at her. "And may I ask on why you aren't paying any attention, Ms. L/N?"

She didn't respond. Y/N looked out the window once more as the teacher snarled. "That's it! Y/N! Go to the principal's office!"

She didn't hesitate as she stood up.

She made her way out the door and through the grassy ground. The office of the principal was in a different building from hers.

As she went there, she stared at the sky in a dull matter. It was gloomy.

She paid no care as she kept her head down.

-

As she reached the office, she sat down as the principal looked at her both in empathy and in slight annoyance.

"And may I ask why you are here, Ms. L/N?"

She just stared at him as he sighed. "That explains it. Y/N, you really need to pay attention more. This is why you keep being sent here because..-" He continued talking as Y/N stared outside the window. The clouds getting darker as seconds passed.

"-and that is why-," he sighs as he realizes she didn't pay any attention. "Just go back to your classroom, Y/N."

And again, she hesitated no more as she stood up, heading out the door. She closes it behind her as she made her way back to her classroom.