Fanboys (Not an X Reader but its gonna be funny)

"Heya flowers! Its me, Daphne Daffodil! Back again with another video! And today, we have two very special guests! Y/N and Fiona! Say hi!"

Y/N -  Heya Flowers and (What you call your fans)! Y/N here!

Fiona -  Why am I doing this again? Wait, we're recording?

Daphne -  Fiona, it took me like two hours to get you here. The least you can do is cooperate.

Fiona -  Oh, well then, hiya Flowers and Brotatos that might be watching this! Its yo Brotato Kween here!

Daphne -  Good. Now, today I'm gonna show you guys a video and you're gonna state your opinion!

Y/N -  Sounds good

Fiona -  Wait... it depends on the video...(● ̄(エ) ̄●)

Daphne -  They're your fanboys! You cant say no! You're still watching! Now! Enjoy!

-------
"Hello youtube, my name is Jordan and I'm gonna be a new youtuber in this amazing community!"

Then, another guy shows up, practically jumpscaring.

"And I'm James! We're brothers!"

Jordan -  Yeah. Were gonna be doing animation videos like these ones!

James -  And we just want to make one thing clear...

Jordan -  Me and James are...

James -  In relationships with...

Jordan -  The ones and only...

Jordan and James -  Y/N and Fiona!

Then, 'Y/N' and 'Fiona' appeared. James having an arm swung across 'Y/N' and Jordan having one slung across 'Fiona'.

Y/N -  Yes, Jamesy here and I are in a VERY serious relationship! So don't even think about it.

Fiona -  I belong here to Jordie~!

James -  Yeah so this is our channel trailer!

Jordan -  Hope you'll like our channel! Click the subscribe button if you're interested! And yeah we just wanted to make this clear!

James -  See ya next time guys!

James and Jordan -  Peace!
------
Daphne  -  Soooo. Whatcha think about this first one?

Y/N had a blank stare, and had her gun out, pointing at her head. Fiona was triggered.

She was slowly showing her chainsaw.

Fiona -  B*TCH I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE BUT MYSELF!

*Tooooooootttttttt*

Daphne -  First one and Y/N is already trying to kill herself
------
"Heya peeps!"
---
The video pauses.

Fiona -  That's one of my lines!

Daphne -  Just watch the d*mn video, Fiona!
-----
"Its me, Furious Flame! Back again with another video!"

FF -  So, I have seen a lot of people claiming Y/N. Like, dude, Y/N's mine. I'm his real boyfriend and husband. Like, stop.

Then, 'Y/N' calls out.

Y/N -  Babe, what are you filming about?

FF -  I just wanted to let them to know that you belong to me! But they don't listen. Mind telling them for me?

Y/N -  Of course!

'Y/N' gets to be seen. And she trots to Flame. Hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.