The Future of This Book

Hey guys.

Uhm. I uh wanted to deliver some news. I have finally realized why I had been unmotivated to continue writing daily like I did so when I first started out.

It's... It's because I'm uh, I wouldn't say I have lost interest in the fandom but in that sense, you can say?

LOOK HEAR ME OUT.

It's just... I'm more interested in this one other fandom and I would want to participate in that, seeing as the hype only grows with each new episode.

And of course also because I want to finally say I've finished a book.

To give myself a little pat on the back.

I really wanted this book to reach at least reach 200 chapters. If you guys had not noticed, multiple episodes have been deleted to tidy up this book. And I was planning on rewriting some sucky chapters once I've completed it.

I really hope you all understand.

I'll try my best to finish off all the missing parts of some chapters like the Bendy x Reader x Felix. (I'm bad at writing love triangles in a span of a chapter, okay?

Well technically three BUT WHATEVER.)

I'm not leaving BABTQFTIM, oh no. I'm just... Taking a vacation away from it, you know? I still love the characters deeply and they'll always have a place in my heart, but, sometimes you gotta move on too and go about your own way.

You know I'm starting to get a sense that this all feels like a letter saying goodbye to Wattpad and writing.

No. Dear Hades no

I'll still be writing alright, but it'll just be a different fandom.

Which one?

*chuckles darkly*

The rawest, the hero of the anime community, (it probably isn't idk), the villain of Western superhero cartoons,  the quirkiest of them all, one of the all mighty anime this past decade has gifted us, the one who has lots and lots of eye designs to determine who is who unlike sOME OTHER ANIME-

It-it's My Hero. It's My Hero Academia, okay? Or for my kind of people, nerd subbers who only watch the Japanese version; Boku No Hero Academia.

Soooo yeah. I have noticed that a few of you are interested in the anime, one way or another. Sooooo this might not be too bad maybe ????? 😁

Soo yeah. I'll be wrapping this book up quickly while I have time on my hands. (I'm sick, supposed to go to school today. And my temp hotter than Bakugou like damn I feel b u r n i n g.)

I'm kidding nothing's hotter than Bakugou.